Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
1977 Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Quote:

"That was the decisive factor Dorman could not raise their spirit and game to make a come back."

Come on now....not sure I would say my team did not raise our spirit. They battled until the end with high emotions and high spirit. As every coach understands, some days it is not meant to be. Mauldin's defense and keeper did a fantastic job. The second goal was one of the best I have seen anyone take with a left foot. Congratulations to Mauldin and Kevin. The state championship game will be a great one.

Absolutely no offence meant to a great Dorman team and coach. You know how your team felt better than I do. This was my opinion as an observer.

Last edited by 1977; 05/20/10 12:56 PM.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Wow, 1977.....a great team like Mauldin does not need you making excuses for them, past or future. Fields, schedules, injuries....

The commentator at last years championship was also looking for a red card against Mauldin for hanging onto a jersey and preventing an obvious goal scoring opportunity. Wando kept the pressure up until the very end. Both teams fought hard until the very last second. You might want to take another look at the DVD.

Wando and Mauldin have both proven to be soccer power houses. Both teams have skill and depth. Both teams deserve to be in the championship game. These teenage girls are friends on and off the pitch. Both teams want to win real bad. It is going to be an awesome game. All that matters now is what happens Friday night. Leave it with the girls on the pitch.

S
goal
goal
S
i do wish wando had a tougher schedule, can't sit through a reg. season game most nights, which doesn't help come playoffs.....but i'm sure champ has them prepared.
maybe they should play boys 2A schedule?
does anyone know if any of the wando girls play club during spring also?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard