Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

does anyone else feel bad for the other Northwestern players who are apparently reduced to Alex's property?

He is their leader! Just like a general leads his army into battle! Alex is their general! He is the motor! He is the heart! If Alex plays to the best of his ability, NW will not lose!

One Time!
C
kick off
kick off
C
Well when you are the best player SC has ever seen... Hey Gucci, here is a fact. Northwestern has the best SC team ever, player, and a national championship. Irmo? I rest my case. Alex is the best SC player. Only reason your boy lunceford won gatorade player of the year was beause Alex's team was to busy dominating in college.

Last edited by Cant Coach That; 05/21/10 06:07 AM.
M
throw in
throw in
M
Gucci Mane is overrated. The song "Wasted" is terrible.

throw in
throw in
if your definition of overrated is starting as a freshman helping his team make it to the state championship, winning back to back state championships the next to years, two national championships (in club and high school), all state multiple years, all region multiple years and mvp this year, participated in esp, and now he's goin for his third straight state championship WITHOUT his brother enzo.. well then i guess your right

goal kick
goal kick
I think he is overrated just like every other "amazing" player in this state, but no more than any other player. Wait till how he performs in the championship game and in college and then you can make these claims

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
bench
bench
Quote:

I think he is overrated just like every other "amazing" player in this state, but no more than any other player. Wait till how he performs in the championship game and in college and then you can make these claims

If Alex leads his team to victory like his brother did last year then I think he will live up to the hype. As that "No More Mr. Bad Guy" article or whatever it was said, Ive always heard of Enzo and Alex, Enzo and Alex, Enzo and Alex. When you ask anyone whos better, Enzo is always the immediate answer. He has immense boots to fill, and until after tomorrow night, his legacy hangs in the balance.

Last edited by WheresYourPapers; 05/21/10 12:19 PM.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
alex is not enzo and for that i am glad. he is a differnt play and DOES NOT want to be enzo. u really think nhs would have won the last 2 years without him? he not only was at esp for 2 years he was mvp the first 2 year. enzo did not go to esp twice, just once. make no mistake his legacy is made. he is the man of sc soccer this year.

T
bench
bench
T
These topics continue to amaze me. Alex is darn good. The people who make these topics are just completely 100% jealous PLAYERS and feel as though they have a right to write on these message boards about a player that is by far in the top 5 players in the state. And another thing, the only reason why the Luncfor kid got gatorade player of the year is because his dad( MANCHESTER) is up everyones butt and continually post videos of his son online and writes to ESPN while sending them videos of him. You honestly think ESPN watched High School soccer this year in SC??? haha-JOKE!
ALEX IS A GREAT PLAYER AND HE IS A DIFFERENT PLAYER THAN ENZO. DIFFERENT.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

he is over-rated and nothing like his brother and skill wise no where near as good as Enzo. whines and complains and holds the ball too much. he and his team will lose this saturday to IRMO......

Alright Gucci! You know your my boy but were out of line on this one! The times I've seen him play he has made a difference in every game and big match when needed. IMO he was the Player of the Game in last years final. He is legit and I'm willing to bet his teammates love him and what he brings/means to their program. Should be a good one tomorrow. Heard they have Phil Savitz For Governor T-Shirts on sell at Memorial Stadium already. Nike Dom Wren visors going for $20 People are lining up now to see this junt.

goal kick
goal kick
and for an extra 5 dollars theyll bleach your hair after you buy your tickets for the game!!!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard