Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
goal kick
goal kick
I hear Alex is printing out free t-shirts that say "I wish I had two high school state championship rings and won two national championships." On the back it says "Oh wait, I do I'm Alex Martinez."

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
well said leo, well said. in fact nuff said. made me lol.

throw in
throw in
The only person that thinks Alex's abilities exceed realistic standards is Alex. He is a quality player but does not do a good job of playing within himself. The best players are those that impact the game whether they are leading the charge or not; that is why Enzo was so successful. Alex only seems to be interested in the game whenever he is on the ball and that is his biggest downfall. The best players and teams are those that back the person beside them; regardless of skill. Alex is one to ridicule those who do not meet his standard (shown by verbal remarks and body language toward teammates during games). If he could buy into the "team" then he would be a much more effective player... we'll see if that light turns on during pre-season this fall.

W
bench
bench
W

He is their leader! Just like a general leads his army into battle! Alex is their general! He is the motor! He is the heart! If Alex plays to the best of his ability, NW will not lose!

dude get off your knees

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

dude get off your knees

Excuse me? What does that mean? I'm confused.

One Time!
E
bench
bench
E
Alex was the MVP of last year's championship imo. He took over the game. Without him last year, Irmo would have won regardless of how good Enzo was/is.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
i got you you wakka! those tshirts gonna b sellin fast and quick just like white powda! and oh whats your estimate of how many IRMO fans will be baked out of their minds at Saturdays game. and how many RASTA flags will we see?

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bench
bench
alex martinez is a G... all i gotta say

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

The only person that thinks Alex's abilities exceed realistic standards is Alex. He is a quality player but does not do a good job of playing within himself. The best players are those that impact the game whether they are leading the charge or not; that is why Enzo was so successful. Alex only seems to be interested in the game whenever he is on the ball and that is his biggest downfall. The best players and teams are those that back the person beside them; regardless of skill. Alex is one to ridicule those who do not meet his standard (shown by verbal remarks and body language toward teammates during games). If he could buy into the "team" then he would be a much more effective player... we'll see if that light turns on during pre-season this fall.

very interesting. enzo was just a more confident and dominant player on my opinion.

on my experience, my younger brother is bigger, faster, stronger, with more footwork, with a missile on his left foot, won many things since very young individually but his teams hardly ever won anything, he won more playing next to me.

the conclusion can be that great players are not always great leaders, and great leaders are the ones bringing the championships. my younger brother would score 4 or 5 goals in one game, and his team would not always win, just not a talker or a great motivator for his teammates.

this alex kid seen to have good skill maybe a little slow but enzo looks like the real deal, but they are still young, only time can tell whos who.

Club of the century.
H
goal
goal
H
Alex is still maturing, as a person and a player. He has great skill and unsurpassed passion for the game and for winning. Channeling that passion to positive effect is easier for some than others and I think Alex recognizes that as an area of his game that can be improved. Enjoy watching him, give him time to grow, and get off his back - he's still a kid after all.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard