Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Q
Pinger; didn't these foreign students win a state championship this year and last year?

What did the kids from BL, WK, and DF do for Irmo?

throw in
throw in
Quote:

What did the kids from BL, WK, and DF do for Irmo?

cry?

Laces out DAN!!!
B
goal kick
goal kick
B
I am very impressed with SA. If the refs didnt throw that game away for them I honestly believe they could have taken it to PKs. The defense held tight all game and they worked extremely hard. Hurst never would have scored if the first didnt happen because that one caused SA to push everyone forward at the end and Hurst was left free. Props to South Aiken and SCHSL should probably make sure they dont have those five refs back in a big game for a while.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

I am very impressed with SA. If the refs didnt throw that game away for them I honestly believe they could have taken it to PKs.

Yup...sort of sucks having the ref take one away in the 75th minute

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
goal
goal
I would like to see Manchester's video highlights of the AAAA game. We've all witnessed the 4-5 minutes of goalkeeping action in warm-ups but last night was a 40-minute clinic in finishing by Northwestern. Hope he can get those posted this evening for our viewing!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
M
brace
brace
M
Quote:

I would like to see Manchester's video highlights of the AAAA game. We've all witnessed the 4-5 minutes of goalkeeping action in warm-ups but last night was a 40-minute clinic in finishing by Northwestern. Hope he can get those posted this evening for our viewing!

I wish I did have ALL of the goals from last night, but with my camera position being on our attacking end it means I'm not in a position to get the opponents goals. It stinks because I'd love for each highlight video to have every goal and near goal.

Brandon Burkholder, of WANDO, scored a beauty during the Lower State Championship and I didn't get that one because of where I was positioned. Maybe I'll go to two camera's with an assistant next year.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
goal kick
goal kick
Yeah, it would suck if you missed one of your beloved Emmett's goals. Then the resume you send to Gatorade/ESPN wouldnt look as good

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Why would you leave another school to play at Irmo when you don't win a State Championship?

How about bringing in foriegn kids to win state championships? i don't think these kids just come to NW because of its great academics...

the only difference between Irmo and Northwestern is that Irmo used to win state championships and Northwestern wins state championships

R
bench
bench
R
As for the 1st Mann goal. The head ref had his back to the guy throwing the ball in. No one was expecting the ball to come in. Everyone on the field was justing walking around. Then after the goal was scored. And everyone is questioning it. The head ref comes to midfield and ask the line judge if it was a goal? Says and his words were I didnt see it I cant call it. But he never called the line ref over just yelled from midfield. He asked the line ref several times and neither one said anything. I think Mann played an awesome game. I was really impressed. But to not be in control of the game at that period in the game was unacceptable. Now the 2nd goal was awesome. Spot on. Congrats to Mann for winning and for SA for not letting it be a blow out like everyone on here predicted.

throw in
throw in
Why did I ever think we could have a 4A state championship with gracious winners and gracious losers?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard