Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
bench
OP Offline
bench
Wow lots of movements coming up this year! Will there be any contention in the 3A Lower State now for Brookland-Cayce or Myrtle Beach now that South Aiken has moved up to 4A.

Once again the upstate will be strong, but any possibility of 2 titles in 3 years for the lower state?

Brace
Brace
Academic Magnet moves up to 2A.

The VOR

bench
bench
Lexington will have a very strong team next year. They have a few spots to fill but almost everyone is returning.

I
bench
bench
I
BC will not have the firepower to go to state. Chapin will drop to lower state and it will be between them and north myrtle... unless they get some amazing foreign excahnge students that they will rely on... BC isnt going anywhere. I believe Eastside and Chapin for 3A next year.. chapin graduated MANY big names but the youngins are exceptional as well

"It was between that or Muhammad"
bench
OP Offline
bench
McLovin,
North Myrtle will have their hands full with Myrtle Beach next year for the region and lower state title since the Seahawks (I believe) will be returing 20 people off last years team and 10 starters. North Myrtle on the other hand lost their 3 leading scorers.

But I agree about Eastside since JL Mann and Riverside have moved out of the region and up into 4A. The lower state will have a great shot at returning the title back.

bench
bench
that is true. the seahawks had just two seniors graduate from last years squad. last years squad had just 2 seniors, 3 juniors on it. look for this team to win state titles in the upcoming years. Last years squad was very talented, but young. they will become better and better with experience. watch out 3a. here come the hawks

Liverpool Football Club. You Will Never Walk Alone
bench
bench
Silly Rabbit Tricks are for kids! Do you not realize with Chapin and S. Aiken being in the same region with BC previous years they have been a penalty kick and a goal in ot away from advancing to the State Championship game the past 3 out of 5 years. BC will always be in the talk regardless of who is in their region.

On a sidenote, I Am Mclovin you Swagger Jacked me you bum!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
THIS MOTHA-F'er JACKIN SWAG OUT HERE MANE

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
G
bench
bench
G
The seahawks will be a threat next year if they can replace their sweeper. he was very talented and held the defense together. The offense wil be their stong part so if they can find a way to not let goals in they can be a state title contender.

bench
OP Offline
bench
Gators that was well said. I believe Myrtle Beach made the championship in '04 and '05 with a very strong offense. Next years team will resemble that same championship team in many ways.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard