Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
throw in
throw in
B
I totally disagree with letting the players vote. Often it turns into a popularity contest.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
The choices are limited to all region that are voted on by the coaches so popularity is only going to go so far..

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
It doesnt make sense to me that Brady got POY for his region of Lewis but Lewis made this list and Brady didnt. Hmmmmmmm.....

goal kick
goal kick
it's called politics. that's how BClanded two kids on the clash team with a sub par team in all classifications this year.

G'd up from the feet up
S
throw in
throw in
S
The list is incorrect. You can go to the SCHSL site and you will find the corrected list. Also, there are several players who were not named to all-state on the original
list but they are on the SCHSL list.Does that mean there are two all state teams. Just curious?

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
soccertennis, can you post the link on here?

Goal
Goal
Quote:

that's how BClanded two kids on the clash team with a sub par team in all classifications this year.

Instead of producing all sorts of data that show how ridiculous your statement is, let me just say "Shirtless Bernie....you are an idiot".

Ahhh...that was much easier.

I just don't have time for idiots anymore.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
goal kick
goal kick
Don't get your panties in a wad because one of the kids i was referring to was your son. But please, do point out my logical fallacies, i would love to see this data

G'd up from the feet up
Goal
Goal
I didn't even take offense to that. I realize more than anyone how objective picking all these different players can be. I took offense to you calling BC sub par.
You must have played for a team that BC beat up on at one point.

Like I said I just don't have time for idiots anymore, but I will point out that BC was ahead of SA with 7 minutes left (in the lower state championship match) when a questionable call in the box occurred that sent it into overtime.
And then SA held Mann 0-0 until the 73 minutes also, when they had a questionable call against them that cost them the game.
So to say BC was sub par team is a ridiculous statement, and makes one look like an idiot.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
goal kick
goal kick
A sub par team in ALL classifications. Reread my post. You are telling me that BC is better than Irmo, NW, Mauldin, Lexington, Beaufort, JL Mann, Bishop England, Wando, West Ashley, Fort Mill, Southside Christian, Riverside, Eastside, Chapin, South Aiken. Didn't think so. I am saying they are WAY overrated due to the fact that their coaches head up the rankings. And no, not mad at all b/c my team beat BC. Pretty sure the score was 3-0 in our favor. You probably remember that game, and if not i'm sure you can figure out who it is.

G'd up from the feet up
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard