Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
goal kick
goal kick
Its fun that during opening ceremonies that were held on thursday,each state had colored tee shirts for their team as a whole,except South Carolina whose teams had on their club jerseys.It seemed it was more about clubs than as a state.It would have been nice to see the S.C. congregation all with the same colored shirts.Even if the teams had to earn the money ,it promotes unity for South Carolina soccer on the big stage.

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
The years my child's team went to regionals, scysa provided shirts for the entire delegation, including the year that cesa was the only club representing sc.

G
kick off
kick off
G
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If I am not mistaken, these are the US Soccer Club Regionals. The US Youth Soccer Regionals took place in OK.

Nope. US Youth Soccer Regionals took place in Baton Rouge, LA. Region III president's cup (basically regionals for lower level teams) took place in OK.

Ok...these are the challenge level region 3 regionals. The classic level regionals were in OK. I hope you are not implying that the regionals in OK were not important because they were "lower" level teams

Just trying to inform, not insult. President's Cup is regionals for classic level teams, which are a level lower than challenge. I didn't say anything that wasn't true, and certainly had no intention of insulting anyone.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard