Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Quote:

CESA makes zero money off any of the uniforms sold.

Sweet, you are a funny guy - but this might just be your best one yet!

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Quote:

CESA makes zero money off any of the uniforms sold.

Sweet, you are a funny guy - but this might just be your best one yet!

RECCOS:

Please tell me how much CESA makes on each uniform sold?

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Quote:

RECCOS:

Please tell me how much CESA makes on each uniform sold?

You tell me what they (CESA) pay for each item and we can then play ball ...

S
goal
goal
S
A local soccer store (Lloyds) in Greenville and Mt. Pleasant sell the uniforms to the players from CESA.

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Quote:

A local soccer store (Lloyds) in Greenville and Mt. Pleasant sell the uniforms to the players from CESA.

Like I said, you are a funny guy!

So no prices then?

corner kick
corner kick
http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/select_forms.aspx

Link to Uniform Player Order Form...for prices charged by Lloyds.

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
G
bench
bench
G
Yeah that is interesting...because wholesale from Addidas the shorts are in the $10-12 range and you would think since Addidas is in CESA's backyard they would get a better deal with the amount they are ordering?? I think someone is getting a kick back somewhere. And as for quality of the uniform...I beg to differ there...have had to buy several pairs of shorts due to them almost tearing in two.

C
Coach
Coach
C
I have no idea what kind of deal CESA has with Lloyd's, but Lloyd's in Mt. Pleasant also supplies uniforms for our CUSC players as well as others. I can only speak with certainty about our own arrangement, but our players' order forms and money go directly to Lloyd's...the uniforms are sold directly to the players. The club does not purchase uniforms from Lloyd's and then resell them to players. In my experience, Lloyd's has always done us right on what we get.

Of course, each club gets to decide what variety of uniforms to pick for its teams; the high-end kits are going to cost much more than the economy-level ones, no matter where you get them. Each club has to decide where the balance is between how upscale they want their uniforms and how much their player base is willing/able to pay.

I did think it was interesting that the CESA order form didn't list the specific type of Adidas uniform; ours always have. I was going to try to illustrate that Lloyd's consistently comes in well under prices from Eurosport, for example...but without the specifics, it's hard to pull a comparison of prices for that particular kit.

I've got good news and bad news...
corner kick
corner kick
Coach, I think they still do come in under Eurosport. I am not sure which uniform it is either. The question was asked...prices? It is out there for all to see on the site. I was thinking it was Condivo but not 100% certain.

Not sure why Adidas products are "tearing in two". Must be the other team tugging on them. Maybe you can get the other team to reimburse for that.

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Sweet, take a look at the CESA financials. I believe it shows $43,000 in profit from apparel sales.

It probably also shows your salary, as you've got to be on their payroll.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard