Sorry-i can't get a link but this was on the sun news ccu blog...

I think she may be a candidate for clemson or a bigger program-georgia coach got the boot too i think

DeCesare resigns as CCU women's soccer coach
Tammy DeCesare has resigned as Coastal Carolina’s women’s soccer coach after one season to pursue other opportunities, she said Tuesday.

DeCesare, who led the Chanticleers to a 10-8-2 overall record and a 6-2-1 Big South mark to finish in a five-way tie atop the conference standings in her lone season at the school, said that while the move comes unexpectedly, it was simply a matter of timing.

While her next coaching position is not yet official, she wanted to give the university ample time to find her replacement.

“I can’t speak highly enough of what they’ve got going on here and how great an opportunity it was,” DeCesare said in a phone interview with The Sun News. “I didn’t plan it to be this short-lived.”

DeCesare arrived in Conway after five seasons at Western Carolina. Since the season ended, she has become a candidate for an unspecified open position (or positions) elsewhere in the country. Though nothing is official yet, she plans to continue coaching Division I soccer next year and felt the opportunity was too good to pass up at this time.

“I’ve been ever appreciative,” she said of CCU. “It’s been a whirlwind of a year and a rollercoaster of a season. When certain things come your way, you’ve got to take a hard look at those things and where you want to go in your career.

“Coastal’s been great to me, and [athletic director Hunter Yurachek] and everybody here have been fantastic. The people here are wonderful, and I can definitely see the potential in Coastal. It’s just a matter of kind of doing the right thing by good people. I owe them a lot and had a great opportunity to do something awesome in a short time here.”

Yurachek said he was not caught off guard by the development.

“Not terribly surprised. Sometimes when you’re a coach, administrator, or student athlete, maybe you’re not the best fit for that [school],” he said. “I think there was a little bit of that for Tammy, and I think some opportunities presented themselves outside of our institution that she wanted to pursue.”

Coastal Carolina has already begun its coaching search, Yurachek said.

“We started our search immediately. We hope to have our new women’s soccer coach in place when our girls return for the spring semester,” he said. “We’d like to get some potential candidates on campus prior to the team leaving for winter break because we’d like for them to be involved in the process, have a chance to meet those candidates and get their feedback. We’re going to move fairly quickly.”

Read more: http://thesunnews.typepad.com/coastal_ca...l#ixzz16sSbA3gO