Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
throw in
throw in
B
Chikfila you are a typical moron/pot head Irmo fan/player. Funny by the Argentinian comment you prick. I am guessing whatever his name is the Irmo coach, is not a good coach because his has gotten his A** out coached for the past 5 years by Coach Wren. Coach Wren will and has out coached every Coach in the State, they can't compete with him as shown by his success. Coach Wren is a GREAT coach and has proven so, without his changes and tactics for the State games NHS couldn't have won, you wouldn't know that because you were sitting in the losing sideline crying like a little *****. WE WILL SEE what he does the net couple of years. ONLY if you knew.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Woah, bring it down a notch Barcelona10....

@chickfila

Quote:

Anyone could have won state with the players nw had. We're going to see how good Dom really is these next couple years.

This quote is ridiculous. Irmo has had some of the best talent/teams that they have ever had come through their program in the past couple of years.

Let's go way back to 2008. Irmo vs NW in upper state. That year, these two teams were evenly matched across the board. While NW had some amazing young firepower, Irmo also had a stacked defense as well as some great offensive weapons. The game was even and either team could have one (but let's not get into a debate whether Irmo had a goal called back or not please).

Besides the '09 season, in which NW could have challenged any high school team in the nation and were ranked #1 nationally, Irmo could have won state if it was only based on talent. If you look at Irmo's past teams in recent years, they had some unbelievably talented players (I don't know their names).

Look at 2010, there is no way NW was better than Irmo player for player. Besides Ricky, Dennis, and Alex, Irmo was better across the board. The difference maker last year was coaching. Dom took an above average talented team, and made it great. Collectively, Savits had a more talented squad. More than half of NW's starters in 2010, did not even see legitimate minutes in 2009. 2010 was Irmo's year, and they blew it.

As for this year, I think its obvious Irmo is the most talented team in the state. The state championship is theirs' to lose. This years NW team is the least talented team in the last 5 years, by far, and if they want to win it will come from great coaching. Look at Dom's record...I'd say he's a pretty darn good coach and would be silly to question his ability to lead this team deep into the playoffs and possibly hoist the trophy. That said, LETS GO NW! ONE TIME!

Last edited by sG; 03/15/11 04:57 AM.

One Time!
Goal
Goal
I wonder if the "IRMO!!!!(#@$@#%@#(!!!" faithful ever wonder why the only people to cheer for them...are themselves.

B
brace
brace
B
The good thing is, they'll get to sort it out on the field, which is all that's relevant or matters. All the rest of this is irrelevant.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
You guys need to tone down the anti NW and anti Irmo rhetoric. I was asking a specific question about why there was a disparagy between the guys and girls team at NW...that is all.

I do find it funny that year after year all you hear people say about Irmo is a bunch of pot smoking losers. Get realistic. Historically, and recently, they have put up some impressive numbers. Give them credit where credit is due.

Then you have NW, they have come on strong the past decade, and it will be fun to see where it goes from here. I'm sure their coach will continue to do good things.

Lets all be grownups and reflect the good soccer traditions of both schools. It is sad when I read all the childish remarks about other schools. Why don't you just shut it and respect the good soccer that is coming out of both schools. don't turn this into a hate fest...or else you will just act like typical Americans that the rest of the world hates.....

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
B
brace
brace
B
"Typical Americans that the rest of the world hates."

Wow.

throw in
throw in
I think the typical americans will hate you for saying that soccerboy.

goal kick
goal kick
@chikfila the martinez brothers are urugayan... the flags of argentina and uruguay are quite similar I will say though

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
corner kick
corner kick
HONEST MISTAKE BRUH BRUH

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
When did the two Urugayan Martinez brothers count as half of Northwestern?

Anyone who saw Northwestern play at the beginning of last season and then again in the state championship knows Coach Wren is a great coach.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard