Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

3/16 @ Sirrine Stadium

Greenville 2
JL Mann 0

We fade into the sunset. No dog in the fight this year. As the gamecocks say "wait till next year".

No need to hang your head yet, Patriot. There are perhaps two good confidence-building opportunities coming up. Your coach and team will figure out in time which formation will be best. Both goals were scored after your #22 was moved out of defense... You lost against a Greenville team that did not find the right positions for every player until last night. Finally! Replacing 9 players from last year and put the young ones in the right spots took us some time.

Good clean game between both teams last night. Easy to officiate. It was not always like that. Anyway, there is probably still some room to increase the intensity and yet have good sportsmanship. Go Patriots!

Can't teach speed.

Or good coaching.

Or common sense.

JL Mann 3
Byrnes 0

What happened to slow speed, bad coaching and lack of common sense? Ha Ha!

You're kidding, right.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

WWC----Coach- You continue to do a great job at Greenville and Foothills and are highly unrecognized in the state- probably because you are so humble. Good luck this season!

WWC is, indeed, a "class act"! There are a handful of girls and boys coaches who are exemplary and he's one of them!

F
goal
goal
F
@ TL Hanna

Halftime

TL Hanna 7
Westside 0

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

Quote:

WWC----Coach- You continue to do a great job at Greenville and Foothills and are highly unrecognized in the state- probably because you are so humble. Good luck this season!

WWC is, indeed, a "class act"! There are a handful of girls and boys coaches who are exemplary and he's one of them!

I want to grow up to be just like Raimond!

I've got good news and bad news...
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I want to grow up to be just like Raimond!

Stop it guys. You make me blush I don't even know who you are, ha ha, except for Coach Chass who still owes me dinner, but I guess we are even now.

When I arrived in this country, I was told "If you don't blow your own horn, nobody else will". Obviously that's untrue. Thank you. I always prefer to let my actions speak louder than words. People have a hard time to understand my words anyway, lol.

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
Shannon Forest- 2
Trinity of Durham(NC)- 1

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
At the Reservation-

Riverside-3