Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
bench
bench
S
Spring Valley was missing 3 players due to the Engineering Science Fair at USC. Don't think it would have changed the outcome but would have made it closer - Daniel Clements, Patrick Johnson and Jake Ferrell.

throw in
throw in
Haha you think none of the other teams talk trash except lex? everyone of these teams mentioned, lex, irmo, nw, sv, wando talk trash. they are teenagers, what do you expect? ive only seen them play once agaisnt irmo, and irmo ran their mouths just as much. and its amazing you are criticizing anyone of being cocky, lol, have you ever been to an irmo or nw game in the past couple years?

I
kick off
kick off
I
Lex was missing Freiburger... so whats your point
and haha some spring valley fan or parent is angry that they got worked lol

O
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
O
Looks like Lexington is starting to put it together. Winners in 4 of last 5 games after only 1 win in first six outings. Is this "team" better without Shirtless Bernie?

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Looks like Lexington is starting to put it together. Winners in 4 of last 5 games after only 1 win in first six outings. Is this "team" better without Shirtless Bernie?

Hahahaha a lot better!

B
brace
brace
B
Re: Kids playing with feet, not mouths ...
Good, strong coaches control that nonsense with PT. Once they allow or condone it, they concede that winning is more important than winning "right." At the high school level, it's about winning "right."

N
bench
bench
N
#10 on LHS is pretty much the best player!!! No matter what anyone says, it's true

I
kick off
kick off
I
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your kidding right? that kid is a joke he sucks. Everyone knows # 5 is the best on Lex Varsity

J
bench
bench
J
I recently watched Lexington play and was impressed with number 14 before he got injured and taken off the field. I did not see number 5 play.

kick off
kick off
freiburger and daniels and beaty. numbers six ten and four. those are the ones that stand out. classless is usually describing lexington teams. that goes throughout club and high school. they may be decent but come on boys, like stated previously, play with your feet not your mouths. class is important at this level of play. if you're out in saluda or something sure that would be expected. not hating on smaller teams or anything but in front of a crowd, keep it shut with the language.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard