Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Goal
Goal
Will...your pic is not showing up

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
As someone who knows about posting pics on a message board I must advise Coach Eudy that the pictures must first be hosted on the internet. You cannot copy/paste from your PC.

Last edited by TugJobber; 04/07/11 06:50 PM.

Puttin A's on B's
W
goal
goal
W
Thanks Jobber please continue your quest of putting A's on B's.

BTW great day to be on the lake

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
You're right about that. About 10 deep right now off Dreher Island.

Puttin A's on B's
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
IM ABOUT TO HOLLA AT A FEW BRIZZLEBACKS I MET LAST WEEKEND AND GET OUT TO THE LAKE AND SEE ABOUT IT!!!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
L
bench
bench
L
@ Eudy.

Since I'm one of your club players, I won't disrespect you but Dutch Fork fields are usually good and big(compared to other schools) except for the rain. I'll agree now since we've played over 4 games after the rain but you should see field from like RNE and Lexington. Over half the field for Lexington is sand.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Quote:

Quote:

Worst field is by far Walhalla's field. It is 90% dirt.

Agree, but all those Hispanic kids are used to dirt on a field.

I don't normally comment but feel it is needed. I agree we have a very rough field but the pic and comment is uncalled for. Our field gets some traffic from Rec football and soccer, to club soccer in the fall, and then to the high school soccer both boys and girls and JV and Varsity in the spring. In our rough economic times our field gets the least attention. We still take pride in our team and feel the last comment was uncalled for and needs to be taken out. Our team has taken quite a stride to bring two cultures together. We dont look at race or color but as people with a goal to be and do our best.

S
kick off
kick off
S
I’m tired of the attitude that discrimination towards Hispanics doesn’t matter, and that they are second class citizens who don’t deserve the same protections to which other groups are entitled. Everybody seems to know that it’s not acceptable to make comments like that against a lot of other racial groups, but when it’s Hispanics being made fun of it doesn’t get taken seriously. I’ve been on high school soccer fields in Columbia where refs heard Hispanic players being called wetbacks, asked to produce their green cards, etc. – with no consequences. It’s unacceptable that society at large has this attitude, but downright outrageous in South Carolina soccer when many of the premier players over the last few years and this year are Hispanic.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

I’m tired of the attitude that discrimination towards Hispanics doesn’t matter, and that they are second class citizens who don’t deserve the same protections to which other groups are entitled. Everybody seems to know that it’s not acceptable to make comments like that against a lot of other racial groups, but when it’s Hispanics being made fun of it doesn’t get taken seriously. I’ve been on high school soccer fields in Columbia where refs heard Hispanic players being called wetbacks, asked to produce their green cards, etc. – with no consequences. It’s unacceptable that society at large has this attitude, but downright outrageous in South Carolina soccer when many of the premier players over the last few years and this year are Hispanic.

I agree that the insults should not be allowed, but do you need a bi-lingual ref for all the slurs that are thrown the way of the "Gringos" by the Hispanics? I have heard countless Spanish "curse" words uttered by the Hispanic players towards non-Hispanic players and haven't seen one thing being done by the refs. Is that reverse discrimination?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
RACISM IS A PROBLEM IN AMERICA!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard