Print Thread
Throw In
OP Offline
Throw In

C
Goal
Goal
C
Good luck to the 16s. Also in the article, the high schools for which these guys play are identified.

http://www.charlestonbattery.com/news.asp?y=2011&id=626&page=1

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Great, great step and logical.

But how many names, acronyms or mergers is the club going to list in different places? An ever-evolving process since its creation. SCUFC, SCUDA, SCU Battery, SCUFC-Mt. P. Pick one and go with it and stop appeasing people by putting their personalized name, city, league or letter in your club's title.

S
goal
goal
S
i agree & kudos to the battery forward thinking.
i get & support the latest merger with mt. p & i forgot the other club moniker, (coastal?) but if trying to unite & pull the lowcountry kids into one big club, why would you tack the name mt.p into the new name?...what shortsighted ego driven bonehead made that stooopid decision? whatta maroon. good way to immediately turn off james island, chas, sville, gcreek, daniel isl, beufort, wboro, mbeach, etc etc.
that decision rivaled the "new coke" debacle.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Clip from Topdrawersoccer.com

Southeast Division: Concorde Fire and South Carolina United will get the berths from the division, the latter due to a superior goal difference over 3rd-placed IMG Academy. SCU punched their ticket last weekend with a pair of shutout wins as James Carlin scored a hat trick and Joseph Wichmann recorded a pair of shutouts in goal. Bradenton, Florida based IMG looks good for a wild card berth.

Read more: More playoff berths decided in U16 Academy | Club Soccer News | Youth Soccer News

Link Copied to Clipboard