Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Lexington seems to be coming off a hot streak. South Aiken won the first match up 3 0. any predictions for the rematch on tuesday?........

kick off
kick off
Lexington has been hard to judge all year. When they are at their best, they can net 5 against CN and compete with Irmo DOWN A MAN. But when they are down they can look pretty bad.

South Aiken is a bit more consistant and seems to have Lexington's number.

I think Lexington is begining to put things together. I'm thinking 3-1 Lexington.

there are no 'born' soccer players
R
bench
bench
R
3-1 Lexington seems to be a bit much to me. SA won the first 3-0, granted it was at SA but i don't see a 180 coming from them. SA wins by one or ties.

throw in
throw in
Lexington finally seems to be playing like a team, which was there problem when I saw them because they rely too much on Fryburger, but I haven't seen SA play. Is the game in Lex or Aiken?

R
bench
bench
R
Lexington. The first one was at South Aiken

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Ended 2 1 Lexington. Great game by both tesms

R
bench
bench
R
how was the game play?

F
bench
bench
F
I heard it was played pretty much the way Lexington plays all of their games....lots of trash talking and taunting of opponents. Why can't Lexington just play soccer? I don't care how many games they win; I would be ashamed if my son showed the lack of sportsmanship the Lexington players do. My son does not play for S. Aiken. But his team has never looked forward to playing Lexington!

O
kick off
kick off
O
Oh please, get this jabroni out of here! Let me get this straight. You're plan is to condemn Lexington players for talking trash... by talking trash to them? Alas, it is almost impossible to convince someone that they are being hypocritical and I'm sure you will have some pleasant things to say to me for pointing it out. Just keep this in mind. You are judging adolescent boys for their behavior during a heated region match, in a competitive contact sport. If you have never heard trash talk, you have never played a sport. I also hope that you realize these are the same kids that were recently applauded, on this very website, for their off the field charitable activities. It must be hard to know that you're little angle has to grow up in a world surrounded by the likes of those low-down Lexington players. (Yes, I realize that I'm talking trash now, we are all a little hypocritical sometimes, right?)

Oh no!
F
bench
bench
F
I'm not talking trash....just calling it as many see it. And I've seen PLENTY of adolescent boys play during heated matches, and still show respect for their opponents and play skillfully, and not have to resort to grabbing players and throwing them to the ground. That's great that they can be applauded off the field....maybe they can somehow carry that character on the field. I'll refrain from responding to your little angel comment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard