Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
throw in
throw in
i hope he goes. any of the two seasons before him, i would have loved four clasicos. they would have been brilliant attacking football clashes. i understand playing defensive football, it is the only time lower level sides can play against the top if they want to stay in the game, but when you have players of madrid's caliber and quality, it's an insult to them to not let them utilize their abilities. anyone recall the triangle ronaldo ran around in, first half i think? first time i've ever sympathized with the guy. at least he had fire that game.

i suspect he'll get another year in, because he's always insisted that this is a two year project, but i really hope that you fire him and get someone more attacking-minded, like that porto coach. now that would be a match to watch.

corner kick
corner kick
i think this coming game is going to decide his future, truth is, when Mou was at Chelsea he played offensive soccer and could no win the champions league.

basically he is a great "defensive" tactitian, or counterattacking manager.

I have respect for him about winning the Champions League twice, that is not easy to do, but I have no respect for the way he is managing Madrid, most likely, yes, he will be sacked but who knows, soccer is a business too you know, and Mourinho is an attention [censored], that is good business.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
even ex-madrid presidents are condeming him though. di stefano doesn't like him and what di stefano doesn't like, real madrid doesn't like. he could get away with his [censored] at chelsea because they are owned by a billionaire who doesn't care about history or reputation of a club, just how much it is worth, and it is nearly the same at inter milan, but, as much as i loathe them, real madrid take themselves very seriously for good reason and mou is tainting their name. it's one thing to be feared, but to be viewed with contempt and disgust is not something perez will want.

corner kick
corner kick
Perez is a business dude, he is ok with Mourinhos publicity acts, but yeah Im sure Di Stefano, Zidane and many other Madrid legends are going to go after him if he doesnt stop his wussy tactics.

Club of the century.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard