K
@ spring valley

Spring valley 2
Irmo 5

L
kick off
kick off
L
Looks like Irmo got revenge for the loss earlier this season. Does anyone have a roll-up for this game

ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS 4 THE KIDS!
H
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
H
@ Hillcrest

Hillcrest 1
Travelers Rest 0

Goal: Capo

corner kick
corner kick
@CCES

Mauldin 3
Christ Church 2

In pks

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
S
bench
bench
S
Wanted to add my input on the Riverside vs Mann game earlier this week as I found all of the comments quite amusing. I happen to be at that game, not because I had feet on the field but to watch some good soccer. I have to agree with Patriot in that it was the worst called game that I can ever remember watching. If those Ref's weren't paid to call a one sided game, I would be surprised. You have to wonder if they thought about which foul they were going to call before they blew the whistle or just blurted out the first thing that came to mind. It wasn't even a case of "well maybe that was a foul" - they weren't even close. True, the Mann parents and fans were a bit emotional both during and after the game and believe that one person was actually thrown out or at least warned during the game. If you were actually watching the madness you can almost understand why the emotions ran so high and it got so carried away as their players were truly robbed of a win that I have to say they fought hard for. It was a hard fought game on both sides of the field but have to say the better team did not win that night. Not sure that a 3 man system would have been any better in this case - as it would have just added another log in the fire. Thinking I need to watch the upcoming Mann vs Mauldin game to see if that Mann team is tagged with the "bad ref curse"

world cup
world cup
5/4

@ Clover

Clover 2
Fort Mill 1

Good warm up for both teams heading into the state playoffs.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
I
goal
goal
I
Boiling Springs 2, Northwestern 1, at Northwestern.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Robbed???

You've got to be kidding. While I feel your pain, as I have been on the losing side and felt "reffing" and other things did not go our way, you cannot say "robbed"!

The Hand Ball clearly occurred, and Mann had many chances to win the game. However, as many of us have had our moments (including myself) the profanity laced screams (from your fans) at the end of the game, and your Coach holding the ball and not giving it to a Riverside player for a Throw In is really inexcusable.

Good luck to Mann tonight. You have a very good team. Put it all together and get a win to end your regular season.

kick off
kick off
Greenville Tech Charter High School @ Woodmont

GTCHS - 2

Woodmont - 0

Coach Koutsos Greenville Tech Charter High School
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard