Page 1 of 2 1 2
#149897 05/17/11 05:41 PM
K
Keurig4 Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
K
I know the season not over quite yet but i just wanted to get some opinions on who the best returning players are. Here are a few that i feel play major roles on their teams.

Will Puckett from Mauldin is a great player who plays a center midfield role for the mavericks. He has great vision, ball playing, and dribbling abilities and is a leader on his team. I feel he will make a big impact next year as a senior.

Nicky Watson from J.L. Mann is a very good attacking player. He is only a sophomore this year. He tied for leading goal scorer for the patriots last year as a freshman on a team that was very dangerous and is leading the patriots once again this year. I feel he will have a very promising next 2 years

Caleb Moore from Northwestern is i think one of if not the most talent young player coming up. With looks from Chelsea and Aston Villa the kid is going places. He will have to live up to the stature of his brother Dennis at NHS but i feel he can do that.

G
kick off
kick off
G
They are all good players.
One of the best I have seen is a freshman at Eastside, Connor Donohue. He plays on a senior laden team (13 seniors, 4 juniors, 4 soph and 1 freshman) but he still manages to get quality minutes. He has phenomenal skills and exhibits an uncanny knowledge of the game.
Keep an eye on him in the coming years -

J
bench
bench
J
Check out the stats on Christian Faale from Beaufort.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Check out the stats on Christian Faale from Beaufort.

Shhhhh!! We don't have any talent down here in the land of Gump.

Seriously, this young man has ALL the tools. Probably one of the most talented players in the state who nobody has heard of.

kick off
kick off
Aubrey Jones- JL Mann
John Cajka- JL Mann
Alejandro Bedoya- Mauldin
agree with Connor Donohue very good and talented up and coming player
agree with Will Puckett very solid center mid controls the center knows when to pass and when to keep it.
Cole Seiler- Christ Church very good player

“In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.”
E
bench
bench
E
Cajka. Seiler. The whole St. Joes team. (Other than Alex). Evan Brandon and Grayson Raynor (RHS)

O
bench
bench
O
This must be a love fest for the up state

E
bench
bench
E
Well old guy... please feel free to post lower state kids.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Andre Ndadaye from Dillon

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
C
Kickoff
Kickoff
C
the kid Caleb Moore is real good. I saw him at u14 as a u13 player. The kid can play.
The Wando team is real loaded too. They will be back in the state final next year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard