Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bench
bench
much different W/L record? much different? come on.

G
kick off
kick off
G
You might also want to check that even with the padded schedules over the last forty years Irmo only averages 14 wins a year, while coaches at Wando, BC, and Hilton Head all average at least 17 wins a year.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I hope we get to see a regular season matchup between Mann and Irmo next year. Maybe at Mann this time.

goal kick
goal kick
Um Irmo did play Cardinal Newman which IS a private school and state champions of their class and top ranked for ALL private schools. Not to mention Cardinal Newman beat several 4A teams in thr state including Wando, Lexington (beginning season scrimmage), Northwestern, 6A Norman North (OKL), etc.. And guess what.. Irmo beat them 4-1. Not saying Irmo's unbeatable but please.. Give respect where its due and Irmo does not need to play "every single team" to be considered the best in our state and the National Spring Rankings for right now.

U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
To be considered "Best in the Sate", they will have to win Saturday......

goal kick
goal kick
Hence the quote "for right now"

E
bench
bench
E
Doesn't matter who they play, Irmo finds a way to win, Controversial or not. A win is a win, unless they are playing middle school teams 24-0 is pretty impressive if you ask me. It's just like CFB, the undefeated teams such as TCU probably wouldn't be undefeated if they were in the SEC, but they aren't. So stop whining.

kick off
kick off
and as you see TCU never makes it to the national championship

“In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.”
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

and as you see TCU never makes it to the national championship

Wow are you guys really gonna sink down to the Lexington's fans level? Dude you guys lost and Irmo won. Quit whining. If your gonna whine tell it to the other 23 teams that lost to Irmo. Its not like you guys lost to a sucky team. Be happy you guys gave a good fight and kept it 2-1. Not many other teams can say that this year... So I don't wanna hear it anymore.

kick off
kick off
who is you guys? no one ever where we go or went. I am just defending the teams that have a region like riverside mauldin and mann where those 3 teams made it further than every team in irmo's region except irmo itself. Irmo is a good team not taking anything away from them. They just need to step it up on saturday, and finally win won instead of being a great regular season team when they just play their region (which sucks) pretty much, and put their money where their mouths are. I hope they win actually

“In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.”
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard