Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Disappointing that the final goal may have come on a controversial no call. Congrats to Irmo and hopefully they bring home the Championship home to the upperstate. Congrats to Mann for a great season and obviously showed they will be a force in 4A for years to come.

All three of the Columbia TV affiliates had excellent video on the Irmo/Mann game tonight. CBS had the best angles and showed the second goal by Dunbaker was clean (No Handball). They also had a good shot of an Irmo corner kick near the end of the game showing a score off a header by Irmo-23, that was cleared by a Mann defender from deep in the net. Irmo also had a goal disallowed on a off sides call in the first half that was very close, but looked like the right call.

goal kick
goal kick
Does it matter if Irmo's region sucks? And who cares if they didnt go far!? We're talking about Irmo here not there region. And either way they still played Lexington, Cardinal Newman, Chapin, and Dorman, all multiple times (except Cardinal Newman) and guess what.... They beat them all! So whats your point??? Are you trying to say Irmo's record would be different if they had a different region?... Well they already proved that if they were in Cardinal Newman's region or Lexington's region or Chapin's region, or Dorman's region, they would still be undefeated cause those were the best teams in their region.... So they don't need to put their money anywhere. They just need to play the way they've been playing.... But whatever.. I'm done talking with jealous fans.

Last edited by SJE Soccer Pro; 05/18/11 04:02 AM.
H
brace
brace
H
spartan i will have to see the video to prove it wasnt a handball. it was a handball until i see the video.sure looked like it and i was at the fence on that end. maybe you can post a link to the video.
you are right about the no goal late in the game. ball off the bottom of the crossbar got net.
not sure what goal was disallowed. there was a offsides called that was the right call but no goal was scored to be called back.

kick off
kick off
Im not jealous of anything i have a few state championships

“In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.”
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Im not jealous of anything i have a few state championships

Thats great you want a flippin cookie?

kick off
kick off
nah man don't get jealous. if you played on Irmo past 4 years you probably don't have one

“In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.”
H
brace
brace
H
as far as irmo goes they are a very good team no matter who they have played during the year. big,fast and strong. a team full of good players.
mann coaches had their players ready and they gave it everything they had.

kick off
kick off
Yeah i totally agree Irmo is really good. They should win it all

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

spartan i will have to see the video to prove it wasnt a handball. it was a handball until i see the video.sure looked like it and i was at the fence on that end. maybe you can post a link to the video.
you are right about the no goal late in the game. ball off the bottom of the crossbar got net.
not sure what goal was disallowed. there was a offsides called that was the right call but no goal was scored to be called back.

HH, This is the link to the video...I copied it so I could watch it one frame at a time (They move too fast for me). If you slow it down you can actually see the JLM keeper punch the ball into Dunbaker's foot

Irmo/JL Mann WLTX

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

nah man don't get jealous. if you played on Irmo past 4 years you probably don't have one

Naw have never set a foot in Irmo. And no I don't have a State Championship Soccer ring.. But I do have an award that says "World's Greatest Son" and seeing how U.S. looks at soccer... My award is about at equal quality with your ring

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard