Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
A
Kickoff
Kickoff
A
Wondering how long it will take for the Irmo fans start blaming the refs for the loss????

G
kick off
kick off
G
Great Job Wando!!! Thank you so much for quieting the obnoxious people from IRMO! They very obviously NOT #1 in the Nation they are not even #1 in South Carolina!!!!

Goal
Goal
Several said it was the Spalding soccer balls and start time. Whatever!

50th for a reason!
B
brace
brace
B
I'll go back to something I said a week or so ago:
Wando defeated Irmo for the same reason Beaufort defeated Lexington. That is, on this night, at this venue, Wando was the better team. And THAT'S what competitive sports is all about, my friends. Here endeth the lesson.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Didn't Shilo win a state championship as a player with the Hanahan team in the late 90s?? If so, I believe he could be the first person to win a South Carolina soccer state championship as both a player and a coach. This is an honor very few of us were chasing.

I believe Dick Hiller won several as a player at Irmo and has won several as the (former) coach at Chapin. Either way, thats a feat I could never accomplish (only made it to the state semis during my playing career), and my hat goes off to the coaches and players who graced us with some terrific soccer today.

i wanna stay inside
U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U

B
kick off
kick off
B
Congrats to the Wando Boys for pulling through and defeating the Number 1 team in the nation!

B
bench
bench
B
While Shilo was a great center midfielder for Hanahan, he did not win/play in a state championship game. Hanahan's two trips to the state finals came in 1996, a 1-0 loss to Christ Church, and in 1997, a 3-1 win over Chapin, a few years after he graduated. Really happy for him to get a state championship under his belt now. I think it is the first of many more in his young career.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

Quote:

Irmo has had Wando's number in the semis the last couple of years, lets hope Wando doesn't have Irmo's number for this game....

just so theres no misunderstanding...
go wando

Sandman...thanks for the clarification...you come to Wando's playoff games every year and every year your posts are critical of the girls & boys...with fans like you who needs enemies?!?

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Irmo has had Wando's number in the semis the last couple of years, lets hope Wando doesn't have Irmo's number for this game....

just so theres no misunderstanding...
go wando

Sandman...thanks for the clarification...you come to Wando's playoff games every year and every year your posts are critical of the girls & boys...with fans like you who needs enemies?!?

what are you talking about?

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard