Puttin A's on B's
B
brace
brace
B
I call baloney on that.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick

If we weren't able to attend, Negrodamus foresaw the greatness.

Puttin A's on B's
B
brace
brace
B
[censored]! That looks like a cross between a Libyan dictator and a '70s hallucination.

brace
brace
Quote:

Chief stick to something you KNOW about...and quit second guessing my comments.I dont comment on all the stupid crap you come up with...a players stats should have input when ranking players.There are defensive stats too...2 of the RHS players missing were all state picks,they would have made a difference!!

Geeesh! So touchy! "Relax...breathe" You are right I should not have commented on the stupid stuff you come up with! A loss is a loss whoever was there or not there, that I do KNOW, and no second guessing required to know that. If you want to argue about some ranking then by all means I will stay out of your way as you whine away.

Last edited by The Chief; 05/31/11 05:36 PM.
O
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
O
Quote:

I know that when they beat RHS ,we were missing 4 starters that were playing premier soccer and missed Viking Cup.Plus HH had 22,23,24??players to RHS 15.That made a big difference.So do you have any stats for their #1 player?

Maybe playing "premier" cost these girls a shot at this award and perhaps caused Riverside not to win at Viking Cup and much less the AAAA title? Hilton Head beat Wando so that makes them #1! Riverside will have to settle for Top 5 status this year.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

Where's patriot for back up on this one?

Careful what you wish for. . I haven't seen five of the top ten play so can't help you there. Also like the statement that its not always about offense. Got to give the defenders their props. So what we can do is just say these are the top ten in no particular order. Hows that for politically correctness. Or give me Altoff, Black,Allison,Boswell, Devita and you take Manesiotis, Henderson, Gossen, Robinson, and Pantuosco and I win every time. I'll even spot you a goal.

I
throw in
throw in
I
Quote:

Quote:

Careful what you wish for. . I haven't seen five of the top ten play so can't help you there. Also like the statement that its not always about offense. Got to give the defenders their props. So what we can do is just say these are the top ten in no particular order. Hows that for politically correctness. Or give me Altoff, Black,Allison,Boswell, Devita and you take Manesiotis, Henderson, Gossen, Robinson, and Pantuosco and I win every time. I'll even spot you a goal.

You could spot them 5 goals and you win every time

"Duh,WINNING."
world cup
world cup
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You could spot them 5 goals and you win every time

And I'll take five girls that aren't even on the list....

Lisson, Tuggle, Graves, Young and Lackey.....

and I'll beat your team's arse every time!!

It's a BEAUTY CONTEST!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Quote:

I know that when they beat RHS ,we were missing 4 starters that were playing premier soccer and missed Viking Cup.Plus HH had 22,23,24??players to RHS 15.That made a big difference.So do you have any stats for their #1 player?

I have a stat for you! 1 bomb in the 3A State Title game...In which they won

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard