I
throw in
throw in
I
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Where's patriot for back up on this one?

Careful what you wish for. . I haven't seen five of the top ten play so can't help you there. Also like the statement that its not always about offense. Got to give the defenders their props. So what we can do is just say these are the top ten in no particular order. Hows that for politically correctness. Or give me Altoff, Black,Allison,Boswell, Devita and you take Manesiotis, Henderson, Gossen, Robinson, and Pantuosco and I win every time. I'll even spot you a goal.

You could spot them 5 goals and you win every time

And I'll take five girls that aren't even on the list....

Lisson, Tuggle, Graves, Young and Lackey.....

and I'll beat your team's arse every time!!

It's a BEAUTY CONTEST!

You just lost five years of credibility in one post Hurst

"Duh,WINNING."
B
brace
brace
B
Translation: I haven't actually seen any of them often enough (or at all).
As to statistics: If I'm not mistaken, Angotti-Smith has something like 200 goals in her career at Pinewood. Which is to say, in high school, statistics mean little or nothing.

world cup
world cup
You're right....you do have a couple of 93's on your squad.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
goal kick
goal kick
Thats all you got,come on!!And Im sorry if I hurt your feeling chief....you are still an IDIOT!!And will always be in my book!!

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
goal kick
goal kick
Wacaflacka bs,my top 5 would be Altoff,Devita,Henderson,Robinson,Algotti-Smith.Im just sayin,show me some stats!!

H
bench
bench
H
Every team sets up differently, in plain English; it’s about making the girls around you better and working toward the ultimate goal. It is easy to be selfish and score unlimited goals against weak opponents. What does this prove? The key is to win the game! Everything else is secondary. That’s the way I saw HHI play this year, (very young), (very unselfish), and State Champions. You would have difficulty arguing this……. Well maybe not!

I
throw in
throw in
I
Quote:

Every team sets up differently, in plain English; it’s about making the girls around you better and working toward the ultimate goal. It is easy to be selfish and score unlimited goals against weak opponents. What does this prove? The key is to win the game! Everything else is secondary. That’s the way I saw HHI play this year, (very young), (very unselfish), and State Champions. You would have difficulty arguing this……. Well maybe not!

Winning, what? I thought it was all about DEVELOPMENT!

"Duh,WINNING."
H
bench
bench
H
Remind me again. Why do they keep score?

Is that "Duh" whining"

goal kick
goal kick
If you ever saw RHS play over the last 4 years,you would know they arent a selfish team.They wouldnt have won 2 state championships by doing that.And if you knew Hannah,you would know thats not her game at all!!So if thats the criteria,being a team player, she would win hands down!!Just buy you some tickets to the Clash and you can see firsthand what she is all about!!And if you are chiming in with Chief about whining,you are an idiot too!!Put up the stats and then we can compare!!But I doubt that will happen!!

C
Coach
Online Content
Coach
C
You do realize these rankings are:

1. subjective
2. unofficial
3. done by guys who are having some fun, appreciating some soccer performance, and don't take themselves nearly as seriously as you seem to be...

...right?

(Yes, yes, I know, Kimbo Slice will be along shortly to illustrate just how seriously you guys take yourselves.)

I've got good news and bad news...
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard