Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Wow, how does the EPL get elevated so much in the United States? Yes, the top teams are wealthy and buy good foreigners and the league markets well and makes money. But the quality of teams 7-20 is primitive, old fashioned and without a high technical level.

Let's just say we both agree it wouldn't be close.

goal kick
goal kick
EPL gets elevated so much because Fox Soccer Channel and ESPN mostly show EPL matches. Personally I do think the EPL is the best overall league as far as competitiveness goes. Although the best teams in Spain would be tops in the EPL as displayed in the champions league final. Another major reason the EPL is superior, is there is very little diving and embellishment of fouls. Nothing ticks me off more than people that take a hard tackle and act like their leg needs to be amputated. The Serie A is terrible with this followed closely by La Liga.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
H
goal
goal
H
Everything you say may be true, and I can still be right. In fact, I think that's the case! Cheers.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
For years, English soccer got exempt from diving because of their honesty, grit, determination and all other non-soccer words Brits describe their game with.

But, with the EPL having so many foreign players now, it's not much different then Serie A, La Liga, etc. Remember, Cristiano Ronaldo dove just as much for Man U as he does for Real Madrid.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard