Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
The CESA 96g Premier team and coach Carlos along with a couple challenge girls are in Germany to train and also play. They have 4 matches over 10 days and will train 5 times with German clubs/coaches. After a long flight and ride we arrived in Leverkusen today. they did a light light work out and then went to an open air sports mall to watch the England/France game, which was being played only two blocks away. these girls will also get the chance to see the semi final and final world cup. Ki will try to keep everybody updated on the trip.

That there is an RV Clark......
Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Girls trained at Bayer Leverkusen Academy this morning with the clubs u13 boys coach. He was very intense and from what I could understand he really stressed faster play. He wanted the girls to do everything faster. He told them you have 20 seconds to get fro the defending side back to attacking side and shoot. The academy is very nice and the fields are awesome. We are getting used to no AC but it is actually not bad. The lows at night are 50's and days are high 70's. We are off to Colongue to tour and watch the USA beat Brazil this afternoon. We are watching it in an "American" sports bar.

goal kick
goal kick
Awesome!! Sounds like a pretty good time for a Hobo!!Keep us informed...and go USA!!

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
OMG. And I can not believe I just said OMG. We watched the game in Colongue, Germany at a sports bar with 4 other teams from the states and 1 from Canada. The atmosphere was like nothing I have ever been around. I guess being here in Germany made it more intense. All the girls were so pumped. It was so unbelievable. Watching that here in Germany with my daughter was so special. OK so much for the mushy stuff, go FREAKING USA. The girls went crazy in the streets running around with the American flag. Germans thought we were crazy. Of corse they are not in it any more. We play tomorrow at 12:00 noon USA time. Will send update tomorrow.

S
goal
goal
S
right place, right time, those kids will never forget

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Ok we played a u15 team here in Leverkusen but not from the Academy. We play at a local small club I think was called Hoas. We tied 0-0 but out shot them 30-3. We just could not finish. One thing I did like is at this small youth club they had a pub/club house and sold beer during the game. We move hotel's tomorrow to Franfurt Germany. we do not play again till Thursday.

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
Such an awesome experience for those girls. Thanks for the updates!

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
The girls moved hotels on Tuesday. We are in Frankfurt now. They trained here in Frankfurt at a local academy, Wiener-Ring which was awesome. It was very very nice. They got to train with Karina Sefron, who played with Denmark for 10 years and was the team caption. She was actually here with Australia national team, as an assistant. Since they lost she was available for the girls training. They really like her. 95%of the water here is the mineral water with the bubbles/gas in it. The girls hate it and will not drink it. So every day we have to hunt real water. Everybody is having a blast and our next game Thursday is at the same complex which will be exciting. Can not tell who is having more fun the kids or parents. World cup Semi tonight. GO USA.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Still wasser oder wasser mit gas?

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
We just got back from the semi final game with USA vs France. The girls trained this morning with Karina again for 2 hours then came back to hotel and we rushed to the game it was a 3 hour bus ride. We had to ride with a Canadian team, who was pulling for France. They were real rowdy on the way there but were quiet on the way home. The girls play tomorrow at 6:00 pm Germany time, noon USA time. The game was awesome. Hope Solo came over a signed some autographs after game but noon of our girls got close enough. I am going to try and get some pictures up tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard