Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
goal
goal
S
funny, those crazy canucks, they'll next be rooting for japan i'm sure.. at least they're consistent.

i bet your team would have been pulling for the canadians if situation was reversed, at least on the three hour bus ride...just to be sociable good neighbors anyway.

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
The girls won tonight 3-1. The team we played was a u-17 team but was made up of u-15 thru u-17 players. We played on a nice turf field. The first goal was by Sarah Dixon with an assist by Monica Coelho. The second goal was by Madison Cutts with assist by Kelsey Yeager. The last was by Baily Hack with assist to Sarah Dixon. The weather was cool. And again the club ub was open. The girls exchanged gifts with the team and took a group picture after the game. But the game was very physical.

That there is an RV Clark......
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Should this trip be known as "The Hobo Pub Crawl"?

G
throw in
throw in
G
Who is coaching the team while Carlos is at the pub?

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
The girls was suppose to train Friday but a Canadian team had a couple of games cancelled so we scrimmaged them. They were very good and we lost 4-0. We then went on a tour of the stadium where the world cup is being played. The girls got to go in the locker rooms and sit on the benches on the field. The girls wrote notes and left them in the players lockers. They also had a drawing pad for the coach and the girls signed the second page so when coach Pia turns the page they will see CESA South Carolina with all their encouraging comments. 4v4 tournament down town Frankfurt today then watching the 3rd place match tonight down town

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
We played our last game today. We played another u17 team from a small club. The fields are absolutely awesome here. We won 6-0, with goals by Reagan Hill(1), Monica Coelho(1), Madison Cutts(2), Ashlin Powell(1), and Madelin Dowis(1). Sorry I did not get the assist it was drizzling and I did not keep up. The girls are back at the hotel packing and getting ready to go watch the world cup. They have all had a blast. Go USA!!! Tomorrow we return early in the morning.

Hobo Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
We did not get in till 1:15 in the morning. We are all shocked like the rest of the country. I guess club is not the only level you can dominate the whole game and lose. We are all horse and tired. We are fixing to load up and head to the airport. I don't think these girls will ever forget this trip. I has been wonderful. Thanks to everybody who helped to make this happen.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard