Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
bench
bench
F
You are obviously to close to this to have a conversation. I don't know what other agenda a coach could have that you refer to, perhaps the coach thought the players selected more deserving in making the team what it is. Right now in the middle of the play-off's the team does not need this kind of division. Obviously you are upset but lets leave it as that.

Last edited by fox2; 05/08/12 05:28 PM.
F
bench
bench
F

I could not agree with you more. If you remember, she had to wait a year or two to get the net because of a good upper class keeper. I see her play in club also, and she and Katie are both players who are deserving of recognition, as are the rest of the ladies on the list.

F
bench
bench
F
Kirk, no apology necessary, I figured as much that is why I mentioned it.

F
throw in
throw in
F
Has nothing to do with the team at all-there is no division. The team should play as it does and continue on. It is simply about right and wrong

F
bench
bench
F
We have both been around this sport long enough to know that what you are after doesn't happen.

K
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
K
All Region Player of the Year was voted on by all of the girls coaches and it was a unanimous choice from all coaches in the region.

world cup
world cup
Kirk,

I understand about the players names....but you can't spell the school names correctly!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
bench
bench
S
Quote:

I beg to differ, but goals are always a team effort. The player you mention, it is her job to score goals as that is her position, how does that make her a all region player. Your logic would rule out the player of the year who allowed more goals that did Fort Mills keeper who is not mentioned. If this is purely stats driven then make it that way, what should be done to reward the selfless players who make things happen in the midfield and the back, but who's efforts doesn't show up in any stats?

Fort Mill's keeper allowed 5 region goals while Nation Ford's allowed 4 region goals. Not to mention, Nation Ford's keeper dominated in both Fort Mill games. She is very deserving.

kick off
kick off
What everyone is over looking about this FM player is she was nominated for the All State Team. While Region Team is nice, every team gets to name region players to this team. All State is a much bigger honor. Congrats to her for that nomination!!

brace
brace
Have to agree that Ellen was a huge factor for NF both times they Played FM (hope it's three this year!). She made some stops in both games that were jaw dropping impressive and she has earned recognition.

??? Kirk is the young lady from York with very short hair who played defender of these two for York? From what I saw she was a huge fatorone back there on D for York. Good thing you only have one of her, because with anymore girls that fast, and able to challenge Fwds without fouling it would get very hard to score on York! She seemd to play her heart out both times we face them.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard