Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

JL Mann score is not entered yet on Eurosport...can anybody confirm 6-0?

The final was 6-0. I guess Clover left in all in Irmo. This was not close ever. Should be a trip worth taking Saturday.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Hats off to Coach Darlington and the Gilbert Indians. Great match last night in 2A. Much respect for the program, he'll have them ready for 3A next year.

Adam Cole
Head Boy's Soccer Coach
Indian Land High School (4A)
W
goal
goal
W
Enzo had those guys true but, maybe, just maybe he made them better?

Bench
Bench
What happened to Eastside lvrpul?

Dude ... that means you, whether male or female, short boarder or long boarder, grommet or old fart.
S
throw in
throw in
S
Some stats keepers from a local rival kept going into the Eurosport scoreboard and claimed Gilbert as their program. Once they do this they can make changes. They had been making changes since the weekend but whoever made that change did get it right in the end.

GSC

T
bench
bench
T
Great match last night between Eastside and Fort Mill. Two very good coaches with (2) very classy teams. The teams played well and their respective fans were very passionate about their teams/players! Hats off to both coaches. It was good to see the flow of the game as each team battled for 80 minutes.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Enzo had those guys true but, maybe, just maybe he made them better?

Absolutely, but Messi didn't have Iniesta or Xavi at the last World Cup. Funny, he played well but somehow was criticized for not being dominating like he is at Barca.

Synergies. To be at their best, great players need great players to feed and feed off of.

Something tells me Enzo's HS numbers would have been off a tad had he played at Nation Ford or York or Gaffney. Or Clover.

Lucas will be an outstanding attacking player for USC. People will love his creativity once they get a chance to see him regularly. I thnk once he gets mixed in with the rest of that 2012 class he will do great. He only played with my son for one season....but my kid sees him as one of the two best players he has every played with or against.

Brace
Brace

S
throw in
throw in
S
I applaude Coach Cole and the Indian Land Warriors for advancing to Saturday's 2A State Championship Match. Last night was arguably one of the top 2A Upper State Championship matches ever played. We are now on to 3A but it was great having an all Indians 2A Upper State final 2 years in a row. Coach Cole has built a great soccer program at Indian Land and, in addition to this year, you can plan on them challenging for Upper State and State Championships for at least the next few years and possibly beyond.

Great Job!!!
Coach KD

G
bench
bench
G
I don't know...looking at this year's team picture on Gilbert Indians Soccer facebook page, not seeing any players missing from this year's team. You appear the be FACTUALLY INCORRECT! Gilbert was 22-3-0 this year. No one was missing from this Team. Congratulations to this team and their fantastic year. Next year's going to rock....Wait, I know who you're talking about. The foreign Exchange student that didn't participate in the playoffs...I don't know if I'd call him the best player, but they did miss his magic tricks. He was a fun guy. It was nice of you to remember him!

Oh it's "their" best player...not "there"...google it

Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard