Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
goal kick
goal kick
I'm a firm believer that females should coach girls sports. However, I question at times the moral standards some coaches set for their players. Just sayin! Plus, I don't like Nicki Hayley.

Hey, it's not rocket surgery!
B
brace
brace
B
Sandman: I see your point. I've just seen too many competent (and incompetent) coaches OF BOTH GENDERS to believe that "gender" should be the ultimate qualifier or disqualifier.
Also, as I've said elsewhere on this board, I believe it's VERY important that a male head coach working with female athletes be supported by a staff that includes at least one strong female role model.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

I'm a firm believer that females should coach girls sports. However, I question at times the moral standards some coaches set for their players. Just sayin! Plus, I don't like Nicki Hayley.

For instance...

Goal
Goal
Quote:

If Friday night is ladies night does that mean we get in for free???

No...it means your coke is only 50 cents while the guys have to pay twice the amount

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Sandman: I see your point. I've just seen too many competent (and incompetent) coaches OF BOTH GENDERS to believe that "gender" should be the ultimate qualifier or disqualifier.
Also, as I've said elsewhere on this board, I believe it's VERY important that a male head coach working with female athletes be supported by a staff that includes at least one strong female role model.

totally agree

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Quote:

If Friday night is ladies night does that mean we get in for free???

No...it means your coke is only 50 cents while the guys have to pay twice the amount

no kidding, every night is ladies night.
ladies night = kids eat free.
my kid has never paid for a meal.

world cup
world cup
Even better when the female coach is a teacher in the school. Nice to have a professional educator guiding these young ladies, they seem to be able to keep it all in the proper perspective.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard