bench
bench
M
There's a false statement.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I still do not understand how Mann has more speed? Is Nicky Watson really going to run by Wandos defense who, as earlier posts have stated, have yet to give up a goal. Please explain 'Whatever'. You obviously are a Eastside fan/player/parent so how would you know what kind of "speed" Wando has?

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
They have yet to play anyone credible in the playoffs - I have seen all of the club players at Wando play - very good technically but speed and creativity are lacking - more of a german/england style of play compared with a south american style of play

world cup
world cup
Quote:

You guys are being way too analytical. Single-game championships offer so many variables as to be impossible to predict. Consider: officiating.

I wish I could tell you who is officiating Saturday's AAAA game, in view of the crew I saw in the Lower State title game last night. Just not good enough. Given that they were clearly being "evaluated" last night, I can only assume they're in the hunt for championship game assignments. Scary.

Backscreen,

There were five officials on the pitch (four of them wired up) working the Fort Mill - Eastside match. Also, region assessor was seated up in the stands at midfield, along with a stand-by official in case one of the crew went down.

You would have loved it. We do it right up here in York County. What some see as "overkill", we call it "getting the job done"!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Quote:

You guys are being way too analytical. Single-game championships offer so many variables as to be impossible to predict. Consider: officiating.

I wish I could tell you who is officiating Saturday's AAAA game, in view of the crew I saw in the Lower State title game last night. Just not good enough. Given that they were clearly being "evaluated" last night, I can only assume they're in the hunt for championship game assignments. Scary.

Backscreen,

There were five officials on the pitch (four of them wired up) working the Fort Mill - Eastside match. Also, region assessor was seated up in the stands at midfield, along with a stand-by official in case one of the crew went down.

You would have loved it. We do it right up here in York County. What some see as "overkill", we call it "getting the job done"!

They did a great job-controlled the game without being noticed and kept the flow of the game going

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

They have yet to play anyone credible in the playoffs - I have seen all of the club players at Wando play - very good technically but speed and creativity are lacking - more of a german/england style of play compared with a south american style of play

No. They play like Americans. Yes you are correct, as compared to south americans they do lack creativity. As does every Academy, high school, or Club in this entire country.

And in Playoffs, are all teams not credible? teams hit hot streaks and work hard and gain success in the playoffs. South Aiken, Lexington, and Ashley Ridge all had very respectable seasons.

As for speed... again i still do not understand. Who on JL Mann will "burn" by Wando?

Brace
Brace
Quote:

Having played Wando, I did not see any weakness. They kept their shape, made solid runs off the ball, did not ball watch, and filled the attacking lanes consistently. And they are deep without losing much if anything. They switch, cross, and play back very well for a HS team. To beat them, a team will have to be on their game for 80 minutes mentally and physically. You can't play out of control or desperate. If Mann brings their A game and match the coaching adjustments, it could be a good one.

B
kick off
kick off
B
It's all about who comes out to play on Saturday. If I'm not mistaken, Irmo was picked to beat Clover. What happened? This is an unpredictable season full of upsets. This is going to be a Good game between two GOOD teams. Quit criticizing the two.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

It's all about who comes out to play on Saturday. If I'm not mistaken, Irmo was picked to beat Clover. What happened? This is an unpredictable season full of upsets. This is going to be a Good game between two GOOD teams. Quit criticizing the two.

Dude take a midol and chill-not criticizing just making observations and giving opinions - dont read it if you cant take it

B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Quote:

Dude take a midol and chill-not criticizing just making observations and giving opinions - dont read it if you cant take it

Directed more towards the wando supporters who believe Mann doesn't stand a chance. Mann has a powerful offense, midfield, and defense. But I guess well see on Saturday how this all turns out

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard