Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
S
kick off
kick off
S
To say Wando has played nobody creditable is completely ignorant and means that you need to remove your head up your ass. Seriously, South Aiken????, 4th in 4A and like 20-4 or something like that.

[censored], stupid.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

To say Wando has played nobody creditable is completely ignorant and means that you need to remove your head up your ass. Seriously, South Aiken????, 4th in 4A and like 20-4 or something like that.

[censored], stupid.

Ignorant people resort to name calling, explitives, and tantrums when they are challenged - if I had to venture a guess you probably support Obama in addition to Wando. Records and ranking mean nothing - a highly ranked 3A team was 21-0 until they finally played a quality side and lost 3-0 to end their season. Just cool your jets Joe Biden Jr. and take the banter a little more lightheartedly!

L
bench
bench
L
To address your first comment, "Whatever", about Wando's goalkeeper Hunter Greer giving up more goals in the upstate. This is a false statement. How did you come to this conclusion? While the upstate is highly competitive, in what position are you to say that the lowerstate is not?

Secondly, your comment: "No difference in academy and club" is illogical. If there is no difference, then why do players choose to play academy? I do not think it's because they enjoy traveling to practice.

B
brace
brace
B
Legendary: Actually, many of the Mt. Pleasant-based (Wando) kids chose Academy PRECISELY because of travel and training. A typical Academy training week includes two "local" sessions (either Columbia or Mt. Pleasant) and a "full" session in Columbia. Occasionally, there are full session in Orangeburg. This, as opposed to multiple drives to Greenville, supplemented by limited co-ed training sessions in the Lowcountry.
Academy IS more convenient for the Mount P. kids.
As to the whole club-vs.-Academy dialogue, can't we all just agree that there are plenty of great players at BOTH academy and CESA? And that a single high school match won't decide which of the non-interscholastic training environments is "better"?
It's a state championship game. Two VERY good teams, as it SHOULD be at this stage.
One final point, if school attendance figures were THAT relevant, Mann wouldn't be where it is. So let's put that one to bed.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Agreed. Size does not matter. (At least that what she said). Whatever on the academy vs club. Concerning the goalie I was just grasping at straws. Keeping hope alive.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Should be an excellent game with all the hype - just like the Irmo v Wando last year.

Wando's Hunter Greer (a senior) is an excellent keeper who was out for most of the season due to injury in the first or second game of the season - just as last year. Wando's other keeper (Wichmann a junior)plays Academy and carried them through the season. Haven't looked at all stats - but would guess Wando has been scored on the least all season.

With the combination of Greer in the nets, Riflin, Andrew Davis and Brock King in the back - JL Mann will be hard pressed to break through. Though anything can happen - it's high school ball.

Hamilton Carlin will put some away. Also look for James Appleby, Danna, Jablonski, eskinazi and Riflin to find their way in for serious shots, crosses, assist and goals.

Agree that Academy v CESA is irrelevant. Both great programs and I know both teams are looking forward to playing for the crown.

Will be fun - hope crowd is respectful of each side and will celebrate two teams great season no matter who wins and who loses.

S
kick off
kick off
S
@lvrpul, since I'm am supposedly "ignorant" now? Does that mean I can always call you stupid, looks so. By the way, you know nothing about me, I'm Republican dipshit but I love how politics got drawn into a soccer board.

S
kick off
kick off
S
But your more ignorant to say that South Aiken is not a creditable team. Stupid.

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
SCSOCCER3 - I do not think that lvrpul necessarily called you ignorant, but if he did you probably would have been better served with a reply other than "since I'm am supposedly "ignorant" now?"

M
bench
bench
M
Lvrpul just wants to see Wando loose

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard