W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No shirts or hats are being sold?

HEE-HEE. O yeah. Plenty. Sold at a discount to Wango fans.(I mean Wando). Whats fire without fuel.

Looks like "whatever" is already at Fitzgeralds and in to the firewater.

Must have been a "liquid lunch' for him today.

I'm not as thunk as you drink I am.

B
bench
bench
B
JL MANN WILL WIN IF ANYBODY WANTS TO ARGUE LET IT BE, 3-0 MANN! You take Irmo and Mann fans put them together, that's exactly how it will one HUGE student section.

H
bench
bench
H
As an admitted JL Mann hater, Wando is gonna beat your ass.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

But they won't win the game

H
bench
bench
H
Agree to disagree. For all the Irmo fans supposedly going, it's much better to be able to cheer for your own team than against another your not playing. Hope it's an awesome game though. We need a change in AAAA, getting too used to Irmo getting rocked in the finals.

bench
bench
too bad Irmo fans can't go to support their own team....must have been fun the last few rounds watching from the sidelines

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
Quote:

You banned someone on this message board a few years back for saying a player wasn't good and this post wasn't even removed? That being said I do indeed agree with this post.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Hey did you hear Mann and team speed overcame Wando and their all world goalie! Hey and Wando gave up 2 goals and Manns "ok" goalie only gave up 1! By my count thats Upstate 3 championships Lower state 1 in boys and Upstate 2 Championships Lower state 1 in girls-

G
bench
bench
G
Congrats to JL Mann and Wando for an exceptionally entertaining match. They represented themselves well.

The keeper and back four barely kept the lid on Wando in the first half. Mann was dangerous going forward and made the most of a few chances.

I enjoyed watching on line from Memphis, so thanks to SCHSL et al for providing that service.

(PS. You need a new timekeeper. He was not paying close enough attention to the center and failed to stop the clock for 32 seconds during the second Yellow, 13 seconds at the 1:35 corner and about 10 at the midfield during the late subs. Lot can happen in a minute. Ask Bayern)

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

To address your first comment, "Whatever", about Wando's goalkeeper Hunter Greer giving up more goals in the upstate. This is a false statement. How did you come to this conclusion? While the upstate is highly competitive, in what position are you to say that the lowerstate is not?

Secondly, your comment: "No difference in academy and club" is illogical. If there is no difference, then why do players choose to play academy? I do not think it's because they enjoy traveling to practice.

I see that Hunter gave up more goals TO the Upstate to a school that is only in its second year in 4A, they better be ready for more dominance by the upstate since this years 3A champion,Ft. Mill will be in 4A next year along with most if its current conference.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard