Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick

This weekend is the North/Soccer Soccer Classic in Mt. Pleasant! Congratulations to all of the young ladies that have been selected for this event. Here's what we can expect and a couple notes:

1. Weather looks great for both games unlike last year when Satan was AR!!(Enter WP laugh)

2. Lets see if Head Coaches and Assistant coaches of girls and schools represented actually show up this year!

3. I've said it plenty of times! The College of Charleston got Plenty Money like Plies! This place is plush!

4. Players to watch: Abby Frick-Irmo, Jessica Tooley-FM, Jessica Bonilla-HHI, Kaitlin Owens-Barnwell

5. Score prediction: After last year, rolling with the girls from the Sowouth 4-2

Join us for a great weekend! Imma be on that oil so inbox me so I can let you know where the spots are for the action!

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
Was a great game by all the girls! Lots of talent on both sides of the field today-I was very impressed by the player from Andrew Jackson on the North side-she fought hard the whole game. Good luck to her next year at Limestone! Great job Leah! I thought it was a pretty even match overall..Have to give a shout out to my girl from Irmo! Beautiful goal Lil' Frick-we are so proud of you and good luck next year at Winthrop!

world cup
world cup
It was a very good weekend and fun event. Very enjoyable for the parents to just sit back and relax after 10+ years of stressful club and high school experiences.

Abby Frick was the best player on the field and I wish her well at Winthrop. Good showing by both teams, the North had a few more chances that they probably should have put away.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.

Link Copied to Clipboard