Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
C
On the girls side, will CESA move girls from their ECNL teams to their "Premier" teams for State Cup? I know there are some CESA parents on here with the answers.

H
kick off
kick off
H
Quote:

On the girls side, will CESA move girls from their ECNL teams to their "Premier" teams for State Cup? I know there are some CESA parents on here with the answers.

LOL....finally someone asked the question that everyone has been wondering on the sidelines for weeks.

I'm not taking away from CESA's accomplishments. No one can deny they have many. But let's face it, if they bring down 9 players from their ECNL teams, what do they do with the 9 players that were on the so called "premier" teams. Do they just tell them, your season is over, yourre done, don't bother coming to anymore training or games????

J
bench
bench
J
ECNL games are scheduled for the weekend of state cup. Assuming that means the state cup rosters will not include ecnl players.

H
kick off
kick off
H
Quote:

ECNL games are scheduled for the weekend of state cup. Assuming that means the state cup rosters will not include ecnl players.

You know what happens when you assume? That's why everyone is wondering what is going to actually happen.

Are you a parent of one of the girls on either an ECNL team or one of the teams that played Challenge last year and then played Premier this year?

It should not be that big a secret. Just be up front with everyone, or are people supposed to wait until next week to find out when they get to the games and see who takes the field?

J
bench
bench
J
You must be kidding!!! CESA would never be upfront, honest and forthcoming. Just saying that from the game scheduling, it appears the ecnl players won't be rostered for state cup. The premier/challenge players do not expect to be bumped. I guess we shall see.

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Who cares!? CESA will play within the rules SCYS holds them accountable to! And as long as you have SCYS Board Members doing their bidding for them, there is nothing you can do but beat them on the playing field. Good luck.

Link Copied to Clipboard