Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
goal
goal
I
Do not take it as I am downing these kids. That is not the case.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I've heard enough "It is, What It is!"

You seem like an enlightened homo-sapien. Thank you for being such a great credit to our species. The FAWGS of the Spring would like to offer you a position judging next week's pack of ladies. Please feel free to send in your picks through PM to either myself or the prestigious wackaflockamyers.

Your outstanding comma usage combined with your ability to use your sources (can't believe you have personal contact with an actual GM and that you read/trust Yahoo!! Amazing!) combined with your undeniable mastery of the English lexicon ("she hits it like a dude" - pure artistry) are first class. In addition, you seem to have the otherworldly power to see the past through the present. Scholars call it hindsight I believe. It's unreal how you could now know how DeVita is doing in college and bring that data to bare on previous rankings during her high school career.

Further, I'm going to address the FAWGS of the Spring board of trustees and call for the addition of a new award for each week for the female athlete that "hits it like a dude". We will give you full credit for the name. Look for a "She Hits It Like a Dude - presented by It is, what It is!" ranking next week on the forums!!!

Puttin A's on B's
I
goal
goal
I
I will not be part of such a judging, that is the point. Nobody can get it right. Nothing to be gained, not really.

I
goal
goal
I
The purpose for bringing Devita up, was to show a large flaw in evidently your rating system.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
She was highly ranked but HHS went 6-6 in region. This is about HIGH SCHOOL! NOT CLUB! If you want to talk club play go to the club discussion. Thank You!

I
goal
goal
I
You make my point for me. Because HHS was 6-6 she could not be the best, this is your logic.

If Enzo was on the worst team in the state, would he still not have been the best player in the state? Yes, he would have been the best.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Not on a team thats .500 in conference. His team would never be .500 in the conference because he raised everyones level!

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 04/30/13 04:17 PM.
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick

Goal
Goal
You just don't get it do you It is?

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

She was highly ranked but HHS went 6-6 in region. This is about HIGH SCHOOL! NOT CLUB! If you want to talk club play go to the club discussion. Thank You!

This shows how your an idiot when it comes to rankings. I think you just post your list to get a rise out of your self. TLH won State and Drennan won every award there is including all American(along with Devita). And you still don't list her in top 10. If people quit commenting on your post maybe you will go away.

That there is an RV Clark......
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard