Next Thread
Print Thread
#163798 05/10/13 09:00 AM
C
Kickoff
OP Offline
Kickoff
C
Number 1 Wando boys lose. Any predictions about tonight's girls matches?

S
bench
bench
S
South Aiken has the ability to outscore Wando. A lot of offensive power there....very interested in the TL Hanna vs Blythewood game as well as the Riverside/JL Mann game; all the games could go either way, but I think Lexington has the easiest win tonight.

O
bench
bench
O
I just wish the J.L. Mann Patriots all the best tonight. It has been a joy to watch them play with such quality and commitment this season. Our new coach is doing an unbelievable job. Complete respect to Riverside. We are trying to get into the champions' club and they have their own set of keys, but anything can happen.
Actually never posted here before but last year I resolved to do so when some genius posted that J.L. Mann was falling and Hillcrest was rising. Somebody had us wrong. I give the Rams credit. They still have players who compete with poise and class and they had to deal with losing the greatest female high school player of this generation, IMHO.
Congratulations to all that have made it this far. Hope the good memories last a lifetime.

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
Quote:

Hope the good memories last a lifetime.

That is the important part of all this!

I still remember our high school winning states 26 years ago.

I just hope none of them turn into Al Bundy talking about the 4 goals they scored in one game

Link Copied to Clipboard