Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#165568 02/03/14 11:45 PM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Why is this Bairon kid from Dutch Fork not allowed to play?

Club of the century.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
I'm a hispanic journalist and I'm very interested in this story.

I want to hear the official story, why a young kid has been denied to play the sport he loves? Why?

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 02/04/14 02:40 AM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Is he a DA kid?

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
He is a kid I met a few month ago, kid is a dribbling stud, his name is Bayron Salas, he is a student at Dutch Fork but for some reason he wasn't allowed to play last year, why? Can he play this yeat?

It will be so much fun to see this kid on the field, is a mistery why he wasn't allowed to play, it doesn't sound fair to me what they did to him.

He is just kid, less privileged but he is a kid...

I want to know what rule prevented him from playing... who made that decision and why?

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 02/04/14 04:36 AM.

Club of the century.
S
bench
bench
S
He was not allowed to play club either. From my understanding of what he told me, he had received money from Real Madrid to play for one of their youth teams, therefore not being considered an amateur.

Soccer. Soccer Everywhere.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
He is a kid, how did he get paid? Ronaldo didn't get paid until he had a contract, it doesn't make sense, the kid is prob dumb and though it was "cool" to tell people he was getting something at Madrid not knowing the dumb rules we have in the states. Do you think that if he was truly getting paid for Madrid, he will be playing soccer in Columbia Mens League? It doesn't make any sense.

You know how many clubs will come all over you if you were getting "paid" for Madrid at a young age?

The kid is dumb if he said that, nobody gets paid at 16 anywhere unless you are on the first team... where is the proof that he was getting paid anyway? Somebody just assumed it was true?

I met the kid, yeah he is dumb, a good kid but dumb sometime and its normal at his age, a heck of a player though, I don't buy that he was getting money from Madrid, nobody does at that age unless you are Maradona or Pele.

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 02/04/14 01:38 PM.

Club of the century.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
So not proof he got paid... so somebody is just making up rules fos his own good here?

What rule did the kid break?

I'm waiting for answers....

Club of the century.
J
Brace
Brace
J
So, would you have this much interest if it was an upper middle class white kid? Just wondering......

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Prob not because his parents can afford a lawyer.

Club of the century.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
I like to do what is right, what they did to this kid is so wrong, what is the high school "league" anyway? I will like to review the official decision, this is so wrong... is there any chance this kid can play this year?

Just trying to do the right thing here, is not fair to the kid, he is being denied of quality training supported by tax payers just like everybody else that lives in Irmo.

Club of the century.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard