Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Christ Church girls have a game opening. We would like to just replace the game we lost - April 30 at CCES. However, we would consider an away game if in the Greenville area.

The other possibility is playing a low country team on Friday May 2nd. We are playing a game on Saturday in Charleston and could be available Friday to play that evening in the Charleston area.

If either of these suit your team, please contact Coach Chris Nichols at sccrbc@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Bumping this up!

We are now in need of two games as we've had a cancellation and a rain out that won't be rescheduled. Anyone with a game to give, we would be willing to travel. Please email Coach Nichols at sccrbc@yahoo.com.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Bumping this up again. With Waccamaw cancellation, we now have 3 games available to give. Please contact Coach Nichols at sccrbc@yahoo.com if you are interested in a game. We are willing to travel if necessary.

Link Copied to Clipboard