Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
Oh no, they have to get through Fort Mill and the game won't be at MANN this year as I believe the bracket flips.

Based on how tight that game was last year having home field could be huge, especially with FM having a turf field this year.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Quote:

I just wanted to know who the stupid posters were. Now I know. Cajunkid and Pjay. They were the 1st to open their stupid mouths. Cajunkid. Are you like 10 years old? There hasn't been 1 girl recruited to play soccer for Mann. Sounds like you are a little jealous of the CESA talent? Where do you get your talent.
High School really means nothing to most of this top talent. They are ready to go to college and play some real talent. I don't think you will be there, but I will.

That quote is exactly what is now wrong with this board.

I have not been on in a while, but there used to be some great banter here, all in good fun, no one had to resort to calling anyone "stupid".

Lighten up Dude.

Have a little fun, relax!!!!!!

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
newbies. Everyone knows you dont' use stupid or idiot. Its assumed.

U
Throw In
OP Offline
Throw In
U
Your right. I should have not used the word stupid. It should have been smart___.
The girls play high school for fun and I haven't seen any of them upset by a bad game. There is more trash on here than on the fields which is fine with me. I hope Mann gets a shot at Fort Mill and sees Wando in the finals. They have the team to win it all. Does anyone know why the finals were pushed back this year?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard