Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
R
throw in
throw in
R
Chief. I thought you were funny, and uwishucouldplay take it easy Mann should win state this year with or without magnet players.

Maybe I'll come watch y'all play in the championship game and I can tell you the story of how Mann tried to recruit Stephanie Devita. Haha just kidding don't go all postal on me. Just trying to have some fun.

Last edited by Ramsdad; 05/13/14 04:27 AM.
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
1) Has a chip on his shoulder.

2) Bitterness

3) Takes what one says and turns around to mean what he wants it to.

4) Can't spell or use grammar correctly,

J
jim Offline
bench
bench
J
Quote:

2) Bitterness

4) Can't spell or use grammer correctly,

grammar

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
Actually, I lied. She is committed to Miami. I am jealous of her. Oh to be 18 and living in Miami. They will go to every game by charter jet. No buses. We have 5 more committed to ACC and SEC schools. 3 are sophomores. Good luck the rest of the way. My spelling is too bad. I am going to stay off here. As far as Med and Law schools, I would assume that is true with almost every high school and you have no more than anyone else. See Ya!

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
Bomber, It is grammar not grammer. At least you fixed it, but not before Jim replied to it. So see, mistakes can happen to anyone. Look at your punctuation. You don't have the right to bust on anyone.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Enouf wit the grammur.

H
brace
brace
H
Was called and told about this thread so just to clear it up. First off the chief is not me. The LSU star that was mentioned in this thread is my daughter not the chiefs and she did not play high school soccer this year because she graduated early and just finished her first semester at LSU.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

Bomber, It is grammar not grammer. At least you fixed it, but not before Jim replied to it. So see, mistakes can happen to anyone. Look at your punctuation. You don't have the right to bust on anyone.

Yes, I do make mistakes, but I try to ficks them.

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
Quote:

Quote:

2) Bitterness

4) Can't spell or use grammer correctly,

grammar

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
Quote:

Actually, I lied. She is committed to Miami. I am jealous of her. Oh to be 18 and living in Miami. They will go to every game by charter jet. No buses. We have 5 more committed to ACC and SEC schools. 3 are sophomores. Good luck the rest of the way. My spelling is too bad. I am going to stay off here. As far as Med and Law schools, I would assume that is true with almost every high school and you have no more than anyone else. See Ya!

I would disagree with the bolded part.

Fort Mill ranks 2nd in the state on the poverty index (AM is 1 and they are a magnet school making FM the least poor non-magnet school in the state)

In order to be the least poor you have to have a lot of wealth and that wealth tends to come from parents with college degrees and those parents tend to have kids who go to college as well. And children of parents with college degrees tend to get advance degrees at a higher rate as well. So in general a well off school will produce a lot more advance degrees than your typical school.

Now I am sure that there are other schools in the state that will produce a large amount of doctors and lawyers etc etc (Wando, Riverside, Chapin etc) but to say that "almost every high school" is wrong.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard