Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
C
Goal
Goal
C
I'm pretty sure she is a Mann/CESA mom. She made a reference as to why she doesn't like Wando's Coach from a youth soccer game 3/4 years ago. That was a game between SCU/MP 98 Elite and CESA 97 Premier (CESA 97 ECNL today). They felt like Champ brought her Wando team to cheer against CESA, not true. There are two sides to every story. My bet is that she was one of those moms.

H
brace
brace
H
sis graduated in december

brace
brace
My guess is that you are both partly right, and that my Sybil comment is closer to accurate than away from it! Either way does not much matter, she will snipe at the truth and refute anything not to "her" liking with acidic barbs rather than cogent thoughts. Only thing I am fairly sure is that she wasn't recruited to Mann, she ended up there naturally.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
You know, I tried to joke with the "guy", but if the guy is a b....errrr female with an attitude?

Yep, that works.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
I don't seem so bad now.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
How many Mann players will be suspended by the SCHSL for leaving the bench and participating in the fight? I believe this is a SC High School League mandatory rule.

brace
brace
Well based on the results of this one I would guess some? (Maybe) Anyone know how this one turned out after all it has only been a few months since it happened?

"The South Carolina High School League is reviewing Friday night's benches-clearing fight during Gaffney's 83-81 overtime win at Boiling Springs and each school expects to get the official word on punishment Tuesday morning.

A significant number of player suspensions on each side is expected based on National Federation Of High Schools rules as well as those by the state governing body.

Gaffney athletic director and head coach Mark Huff said Monday night that he plans to sit 10 varsity players for Tuesday night's game at Mauldin, including stand-outs L.J. Peake and Shaq Davidson. Huff said suspensions of more than one game are likely, although he doesn't know for how many of his players. As a result, for Tuesday night he'll dress just two varsity players as well as seven from jayvee and one freshman.

Boiling Springs sat-out 10 players Monday night in its game against Riverside in order to avoid having to later forfeit the game.

Skip Lax, who handles ejections for the SCHSL, met with officials from both schools Monday morning at the SCHSL offices in Columbia. Lax tells 7 On Your Side they reviewed each team's game film and he also received reports from the game officials on the incident as well as getting each school's side of the story.

Gaffney head coach and athletic director Mark Huff says the video attached to this story was also viewed in the meeting.

Each team's bench cleared Friday when when a shoving incident on the floor triggered a melee. By rule, players leaving the bench were not only ejected from the game but are likely subject to a minimum one-game suspension.

Review of the game video will also likely lead to additional suspensions.

The time element is of importance as Boiling Springs is scheduled to play host to Riverside Monday. Gaffney next plays on Tuesday night at Mauldin.

As a result of Friday night's mass ejections, Gaffney played with just four eligible players after the incident and with three in overtime. Boiling Springs had only five eligible players remaining and was reduced to four when one fouled-out late in overtime.
from wspa.com"

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard