Bomber Offline OP
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
B
Dear uwishucouldplay,

You sure are quiet today.

How is your "Mannitude"?

How many State Championships do you now have?

Like I said, "Mann has won nothing and done nothing."

Cordially,

The Bomber

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
I wouldn't say 'done nothing'

But the worst thing about uwish is that she made people actually root for Wando to win so they wouldn't have to put up with her had Mann won.

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
Quote:

Dear uwishucouldplay,

You sure are quiet today.

How is your "Mannitude"?

How many State Championships do you now have?

Like I said, "Mann has won nothing and done nothing."

Cordially,

The Bomber

You should be known as Stupid Ass bomber. You are making fun of the girls, not me. You weren't there to see the game and have no idea on how it ended or how the girls played. All i know is that either you are a dirty old man following these boards or you do have a daughter that plays. If you do have a daughter, then I will bet you that mine can whip yours in soccer and all athletics. You are a classless loser and you know it. Your team didn't even get a shot at Wando. classless loser At least we were there. dirty old man

Last edited by uwishucouldplay; 05/24/14 04:39 PM.
U
Throw In
Throw In
U
Bomber,
I will give you my address if you want to come over. I'll show you a good time.

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
A little bit touchy.... am glad to know that the Mann players have far more class than their fans.

Am kind of disappointed they didn't win, would have been a nice way to end a perfect season. But as I pointed out... hard to beat a school that is 1000 students bigger than all but two other schools in the state.

Wando is double the size of most 4a schools hence their 8 straight lower state championships. Of course someone from Wando will come along and explain to me how none of that matters...

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
As Ricky Bobby says...

"If you're not first, you're last."

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
PJay. I didn't say a word or complain about the refs or how the game was played. Most of the girls were hurting this morning from the loss. It is hard to win against a team where the high school coach is also their club coach.
There will be a different situation in a few years. They are building a new high school and it will take half her players. That is what happened to Lexington this year. River bluff took half of the athletes from them. That is why it is so hard to beat the lower state. They are not split up like the upper state is or do we have club coaches coaching at the high school level.
AS far as Bomber is concerned he may be your best friend, but he means nothing to me or this sport. Some of our girls left at 5 am this morning to fly to NJ and play in a showcase over the weekend. That is where real soccer begins and ends. I haven't heard Bomber mention if his child is good enough to play in college or if he is just all talk. I appreciate you wishing the girls luck and saying that you couldn't say that they hadn't done nothing. I was trying to let it die down with Bomber, but in reality, he sucks. Is that being a bad fan? It has been along time since his team has played.

Last edited by uwishucouldplay; 05/24/14 06:35 PM.
L
Kickoff
Kickoff
L
It was a good game and neither team really opened up the other. There were few chances on both sides so everyone knew set pieces would be important. First 2 goals were very good, last one unfortunately came on a gk spilled save with 2 minutes to go. More of a chess game then free flowing soccer as you would expect a cautious approach this being a final.

Btw Wando coach doesn't coach any older top teams in the club so she's not their club coach as well.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

PJay. I didn't say a word or complain about the refs or how the game was played. Most of the girls were hurting this morning from the loss. It is hard to win against a team where the high school coach is also their club coach.
There will be a different situation in a few years. They are building a new high school and it will take half her players. That is what happened to Lexington this year. River bluff took half of the athletes from them. That is why it is so hard to beat the lower state. They are not split up like the upper state is or do we have club coaches coaching at the high school level.
AS far as Bomber is concerned he may be your best friend, but he means nothing to me or this sport. Some of our girls left at 5 am this morning to fly to NJ and play in a showcase over the weekend. That is where real soccer begins and ends. I haven't heard Bomber mention if his child is good enough to play in college or if he is just all talk. I appreciate you wishing the girls luck and saying that you couldn't say that they hadn't done nothing. I was trying to let it die down with Bomber, but in reality, he sucks. Is that being a bad fan? It has been along time since his team has played.

You're somebody's parent? Jesus Christ, how embarrassing.

C
Kickoff
Kickoff
C
Quote:

Quote:

You're somebody's parent? Jesus Christ, how embarrassing.

No kidding! That's a parent?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard