Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Hahaha Seneca? Really? Where is Samuel "Messi" playing in college? or did the EPL pick him up already

A
acn Offline
Bench
Bench
A
We'll see after the summer where he's at. and that's the ignorant type of thinking that causes all these problems.

Throw In
Throw In
Lvrpul, I coached against him and I can tell you I think he's pretty good. Idk if he's one of the best 18 in the state, but I do know he had 8 offers from Div 2, NAIA, and 2 Div 1 schools during club season. He just wants to go to Clemson, and will try to be a walk on there. Only time will tell what happens, but I can vouch and say he's absolutely a next level talent

World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
Reminder that program ads for the all-star games are due May 22.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Originally Posted By: lvrpul
Hahaha Seneca? Really? Where is Samuel "Messi" playing in college? or did the EPL pick him up already

Really? That's your reply, to slam the kid because of where he goes to school? Seneca has been a high caliber, well coached team for many years, even if they don't reside in Columbia or Charleston. Get over yourself.

Go Blue!! Go Canes!!
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Don't start something you cant win, they are a mediocre program at best

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Don't start something you cant win, they are a mediocre program at best

You didn't attack the program; you attacked the kid directly. Bad form.

Go Blue!! Go Canes!!
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
No I was responding to ACN who feels that just because someone has "stats" in a mediocre program that plays subpar teams all year long and then gets drilled when they play real competition deserves to play in an all star competition.

A
acn Offline
Bench
Bench
A
If Samuel played for one of the big high schools or clubs you'd see how good he is. He can't control who his team plays,he doesn't make the schedule or select the teams in his region. Have you even ever seen him play? I've seen every player on the clash team aside from the goalie. And Samuel is just as good as all those kids. He's better than half of the players in my opinion but I'm not going to name names because those kids deserve to be proud of what they've accomplished. If you're such a skeptic then you shouldn't mind if he is allowed to come try out for the team because according to you he's just a stat boy so he shouldn't make the team right? Wren Hurricane Fan thanks for the support I hope you got to watch Samuel this year and I hope Wren continues doing good things.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Originally Posted By: MGoBlue100

Really? That's your reply, to slam the kid because of where he goes to school? Seneca has been a high caliber, well coached team for many years, even if they don't reside in Columbia or Charleston. Get over yourself.

Just to clear the record, I'm pretty sure lvrpul is not from Columbia or Charleston.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard