D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: Warrior
Originally Posted By: Bomber
Originally Posted By: Dale
If you know Hyslop as well as you say, you would know.

If you treat people the way you are talking about Andrew, then I would have to say whatever happened to you, you probably deserved it. Yes, I do know him very well, and I could care less what he did to you or whether he has your respect or not.

[I heard Andrew got a taste of his own medicine with the Spartanburg situation. I could not care less if I have his or your respect, as I certainly do not respect he or you.

What happened in Spartanburg?

Only Bomber knows. He is such a great soccer mind with so many contacts in the soccer world.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Dale - you need to ask Andrew about the talent at Spartanburg. You have no clue what we have here in Spartanburg.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: DormanSoccer
Dale - you need to ask Andrew about the talent at Spartanburg. You have no clue what we have here in Spartanburg.

I know you have Moe, but I don't see a lot of other girls from Spbg playing high level soccer.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Again, I go back to you have no clue what Spartanburg has.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: DormanSoccer
Again, I go back to you have no clue what Spartanburg has.

So you know so much, tell me what I am missing. How many girls at Dorman are playing D1 soccer after high school? Don't give names, just how many.
Dorman didn't make it very far in the playoffs this year.

Dale #170017 05/21/15 03:19 PM
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
He knows how to run his mouth without facts to back up what he spouts.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Dale, I think if you asked a lot of schools, making the 3rd round and taking a previously unbeaten team into OT with the "lack" of talent you say we have here in Spartanburg County is a pretty big accomplishment. Especially when it follows a season where the girls team was in the UpperState Finals. Not every high school player is going to go on and play college soccer. Some have in the past, many could have, but were more inclined to choose a school for educational reasons so they didn't become ignorant misinformed adults like you who like to stir things up on a forum behind a screen name.

By the way, I am not the girls coach, I am the boys coach. I work very closely with Coach Lorenz and will tell you that year in and year out no one works harder than he does to develop players. We may not have a squad of ECNL/Premier talent in Spartanburg, but we do the very best we can with what we have. I think Coach Lorenz epitomizes that.

Josh Eskew
Dorman Soccer Boys Coach

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
He knows how to run his mouth without facts to back up what he spouts.

What facts you do want Little Bomber?

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Looks like you are getting called out for your "trashing" of Spartanburg.

So, get your facts straight before you insult a bunch of players and coaches who work just as hard and are just as dedicated as your team.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
I wasn't trash talking Spbg until Bomber brought up "What happened in Spbg" with Andrew. Bomber you still have nothing to bring to the table. So you might as well tone it down, but you still haven't said what facts you want.
Coach Eskew. Almost every player coached by Andrew goes on to play college. That is most of their dreams if they are still playing at 18 years old. I agree that some go on for academic reasons. I don't know about you, but I think that Coach Lorenz does a good job. No one expected them to be in the finals last year.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard