Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Last night's Lower State Championship was a fun one to watch: RB 1-0; 1-1; RB 2-1; 2-2; W 3-2; W 4-2.

In regards to the River Bluff/Wando match how is the Gators' Mark Hoog doing today? What was the actual injury because he had to be carried off the pitch by two people.

Wando's center back Josh Masten proved once again why is he such an integral part of the Warriors senior class by knocking in two goals. Goalkeeping play was shaky on both sides but each keeper came up with some extraordinary kick saves. I thought the match turned when Hoog departed and Wando became more direct in their attack.

Good luck to the Warriors on Saturday and kudos to the Gators on another outstanding year!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Most of our team was in attendance last night and though we were pulling for Wando (sorry River Fluff), I thought the game was great! Back and forth and wide open play. I thought the AR on the RB side missed some very obvious offsides in the first half against Wando that kept them off the scoreboard, but Wando was the better overall team and won in the end. It should be a great final between Mann and Wando.

I am interested in some issues that came out of the James Island/RB game last week. We were at that game too and there was an altercation that happened and I heard some more rumors last night. Does anyone know what's up?

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup

Goal
Goal
From what I heard, as these chirping birdies always well...chirp, there was a brief scuffle in front of the RB bench, and one of the 1231293 members of the River Bluff coaching staff put their hands on a child. This caused an obvious bust-up over at the JI bench. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Just a lack of institutional/self control...nothing more. I'm sure it will all pass over quickly/has already passed over quickly. However, Soccer Gods don't allow you to get to a final when you act like that.

PS - I was at the Wando v RB game. Hope Wando's Great Hambino fan is ok. Think it was alcohol poisoning. His Mom was pissed nonetheless, but he had her RIIIIIGHTTT ABOUT THEREEEE.

PPS - It's illegal to announce play by play in the stadium during a match because it's disruptive to play on the field. Just FYI to anyone who's never been to one/thinks they're the show. Plus, it's just downright annoying. The shows on the field, not in your mouth. Thanks.

Goal
Goal
shut^&play, I am glad to say welcome back. Hopefully you will make your presence felt in the boards once again.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard