Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Goal
Goal
C
Just returned from Lexington. Congrats to the three winners.

A/AA - Academic Magnet totally dominated this game. I think they just had to much for Christ Church.

AAA - This was the Kasey Parker show. Kudos to Hilton Head for getting to finals but Kasey put on a show.

AAAA - The best match of the day. Two heavyweights going at it. The Mann goal with 3 second left in the half to tie the match was huge. Both team played some good soccer and it was a high quality match.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: Dave Easley
2015 A/AA Girls State Championship
River Bluff HS, Lexington SC

Christ Church 0-4 Academic Magnet
Halftime: CC 0-2 AM.
Goals: (AM) Marin Miller 9', Maddy Carens 13', 73'; Alexis Polcyn 67'.
Assists: (AM) Jesse Dooley 2.
Shots: CC 2-20 AM.
Saves: (CC) Taylor Pearman 6; (AM) Chris Sacha 2.
Corner Kicks: CC 1-7 AM.
Fouls: CC 5-6 AM.
Offsides: None.
Cautions: None.
Ejections: None.
Officials: Andy Balfour, Kevin McLear, Devon McCaskill, Scott Mehle, Mark Rennix, Barry Kemp.
Weather: 83 Degrees; Mostly Sunny.
Records: CC (20-4); AM (20-1-2).

2015 AAA Girls State Championship

Dreher 7-3 Hilton Head Island
Halftime: D 5-2 HH.
Goals: (D) Kasey Parker 1', 4', 26', 36', 45'; Naomi Matthusen 20', 77'; (HH) Rebecca Johnston 4', Rebeka Parent 8', Samantha Wammock 72'.
Assists: (D) Kirstin Ellinger 3, Sam Snow, Melinda Ingwersen;
Shots: D 13-5 HH.
Saves: (D) Gracie Barrineau 0; (HH) Wammock 4.
Corner Kicks: D 3-0 HH.
Fouls: D 13-4 HH.
Offsides: D 6-0 HH.
Cautions: (HH) Wammock, 26'; (D) Kirstin Ellinger 41'.
Officials: Don Williams, Kylie Allen, Shaun O'Shea, Ben Price, Michael Steinbar, Barry Kemp.
Weather: 83 Degrees; Mostly Sunny.
Records: D (21-2); HH (21-5).

2015 AAAA Girls State Championship

J.L. Mann 3-2 Wando
Halftime: M 2-2 W.
Goals: (M) Sarah Dixon 9', Elizabeth Stahlman 40', Marian Wolsky 56'; (W) Raymara Barreto 28', Hannah Betfort 32'.
Assists: (M) Claudia Murphy.
Shots: M 9-11 W.
Saves: (M) Moly Lynch 3; (W) Lauren Karinshak 2.
Corner Kicks: M 4-7 W.
Fouls: M 12-11 W.
Offsides: M 1-0 W.
Cautions: None.
Officials: Gino Volpe, Nicholas Legut, Boris Sylvia, Zachary Smith, Joel Barber, Barry Kemp.
Weather: 83 Degrees; Overcast.
Records: M (26-1-1); W (19-3).

Thanks Dave. That is pretty awesome of you to post this.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: Chantman
Just returned from Lexington. Congrats to the three winners.

A/AA - Academic Magnet totally dominated this game. I think they just had to much for Christ Church.

AAA - This was the Kasey Parker show. Kudos to Hilton Head for getting to finals but Kasey put on a show.

AAAA - The best match of the day. Two heavyweights going at it. The Mann goal with 3 second left in the half to tie the match was huge. Both team played some good soccer and it was a high quality match.

The Mann Wando game was a wonderful game. Mann held Wando scoreless in the second half to take the ring. What a great bunch of girls. Wando had 1 wonderful goal and the other was a gift by the ref for a foul in the box. Mann played a much better style of soccer than Wando did and it wasn't as close as the score shows.
I think that Dutch Fork had a better team than Wando did. Wando just relies on #10. If she is off her game, then the whole team is.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Assist for Dreher by Sam Shaw, not Snow.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
I wonder if J L Mann has noticed that their trophy might say AAA Champions; only say this because Dreher received the AAAA Champions trophy; OOPS!!!!

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: dhunter
I wonder if J L Mann has noticed that their trophy might say AAA Champions; only say this because Dreher received the AAAA Champions trophy; OOPS!!!!

They didn't bring it home. It broke.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Maybe River Bluff can give SCHSL some of the $5 parking money they charged everyone to replace it.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: Chantman
Maybe River Bluff can give SCHSL some of the $5 parking money they charged everyone to replace it.

I agree. What a joke. I didn't pay it. The guy told me it was only a 100 yard walk if I decided not to pay, but it was more like 1/2 of a mile. It was just based on principle. They turned what was suppose to be exciting to a money making event. Next time build a school that cost less than 100 million.

Way to reward the player's families, friends, and students who have tried so hard to get to State. Thanks River Bluff.

Dale #169914 05/16/15 07:40 PM
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Dude relax, enjoy it.

I would think you would pay much more than $5 for a State Championship.

Congrats to Mann. It takes a lot of hard work to get the ring.

Bomber #169916 05/16/15 08:22 PM
D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: Bomber
Dude relax, enjoy it.

I would think you would pay much more than $5 for a State Championship.

Congrats to Mann. It takes a lot of hard work to get the ring.

It isn't the money, it is the principle. And I didn't pay for a state championship. They earned it. It is a shame that it cost a family of 5 $45 to see the game. Maybe we were paying for the privilege of sitting at a 100 million dollar school. I don't know. I do know that I helped 3 students because they were not prepared for it to be so expensive but they were there to support there friends.
Out of all the soccer games that I have been to over the last 15 years, that is the first time I have been asked to pay to park.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard