Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
I'm A Wade Hampton H Soccer Player (Number 3 for people who we've played)

Wade Hampton going through 3 ranked teams this week

Edisto (10) 0 - 5 Wade Hampton H (8)
Silver Bluff (6) 1 - 5 Wade Hampton H (8)
Barnwell (4) 1 - 3 Wade Hampton (8)

I know they've updated the rankings and we're 6th but that was before the Barnwell game and we are currently ranked 6th.

Are we underated ?
What do you think ?

I want BE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Hadji, I think that you guys should be ranked higher in 2A. It would probably be better for your rankings if you played more upper state teams but I know that is hard to do seeing how you guys are so far out in the woods. Well good luck with the rankings and I will see you when we(Blackville) come to Wade Hampton Friday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah you guys have been playing well. It's gonna be a good game when we come down there Friday. We always make for a good show when we play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the deepest you guys have gotten into the playoffs Prashant? in the past 4 years...3 games in? I remember a few years ago you guys had a 20 win season and didnt make it to lower state. maybe the "ranking committee" has picked up on this. #6 isn't right, but #4 wouldnt be either. the loss to Bluffton plays a role in that decision i'm sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well hopefully you guys will get BE. But i doubt you will want them after you have played them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOOB speaks the truth

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
Well this is my second year on varsity, i only played one year of jv (im from out of the country) and i noticed that varsity teams of the past had more tougher opponents than we do now, many of the strong teams are slowly degressing rather than progressing. I KNOW BE is going to be a hard game, but the reason I said that is because i want to know where we stand in the state rather than rely on rankings. I'm pretty confident on our team's abilities and i'm sure that we will make it past the second round this year. We seem a lot better and more prepared, i mean its not a guarantee, everything is taken a step at a time and that's what we're doing.

hey GOOB do u play for a team? if so which team, have u played BE, or any of the other NICE ranked teams lol ? just curious lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goob was goal keeper for Dixie High last year.. We are ranked #3 in 1A

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
Nice ! Do you think Christ Church will be moving up to AA anytime soon ???? just wondering

i saw the new allignment possibilities and looks like AAA is the hot spot. If BE is forced to become AAA, i wouldnt want to ever become a AAA school. Emerald, Chapin, Hilton Head, man, thats like crazy !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have a friend from dixie high...we went to boys state together...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard