A
thats what i heard anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando won in PKs. Wando dominated most of the posession, but the JI keeper was having the game of his life. Should be intresting to see how the next match goes. Wando's keeper made a killer save in PKs.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..someone talk about NMB/Socastee..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
socastee got a lucky goal in the early minutes of the game with a hard tackle and deflection where the ball bounced over the goalie's head after he had come out. and nmb could never put one in the back of the net. it was a hard fought game for both teams and a well-deserved win for socastee. one of the nmb players (#14 i think) was flipped and landed on his head and ended up with a concussion when they checked him after the game. the kid stayed in for the rest of the 15 or so minutes left in the game. what a beast!

I
bench
bench
I
yeah.. it was a good game... like he said they got that fluke goal and we could never finish one.. we did have about 4 hit the bar.. very good game socastee

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard