Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would personally rather play the game on the date it was scheduled. who cares if there is standing water. we played our homecoming game last friday night, it rained all day and through the game. i think it is more fun when it is raining. it shows who really has more skill.

C
Coach D Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Unfortunately, many if not most high school soccer teams play on the football field and with springtime grass starting to come in, the AD or head football coach does not want damage done to the football field. Therefore, the final word is out of the hands of the soccer coach.

Goal
Goal
Coach D, I think that's a poor excuse. Football is in the fall and soccer is in the spring. Period! I don't keep up with A football, but I do know that B-H is usually pretty good. Is your football coach also the Athletic Director? If they are the same, then you probably have a problem. If not, then the A.D. should make a stand. Wasn't B-H in the State Championship in A soccer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We dont cancel due to rain.Our field is not in the best shape right now, but we dont have any makeup games to worry with.
Bgamble Dixie Soccer

C
Coach D Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Cola Fan,
We have not canceled any of our home games thus far due to rain. The game with Bamberg was away. We have a great relationship with our AD and our football coach (not the same person). I was referring to many schools in the state. And yes B-H did play for the state championship three years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, our AD is a football/baseball coach. Besides, the football coaches throw enough of a fit as it is about the soccer team even using THEIR field(some crap about the cleats hurting the new grown grass). Anyhow, the final point is that it wasn't our decision to cancel the game.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Does anyone know if the Ben Lippen Hammond game has been canceled?

hat-trick
hat-trick
Ben Lippen Hammmond has been cancelled

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
crap! i was looking forward to see the score of that game

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard