Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the Spring Valley/Wando game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think SV has a good chance at this one, they definitely have the talent. If they could just come together for the playoffs and play like they were preseason then Lookout! A surprising 4th seed if you ask me. Tough being in the best region 4a wise in the state!

Goal
Goal
SV could surprise! They need to play a complete game and get a goal or two form Rowell to have a chance.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I believe Wando will win probably 2-0 or 2-1. David Newton will be too much for SV to handle in the middle of the park.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
David Newton is not too much for anyone to handle. He is big and physical but if you mark him he gets frustrated and plays like a little rec kid just running around and kicking it. He has decent skills but nothing spectacular to turn a game into Wando favor. He is big and that is why he can accasionally dominate the center of the midfield, unless there is someone in there with equal skill and then he is nothing special. He is not a game breaker, he will just play his role in the middle and do nothing out of the ordinary.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Well obviously he has some skill since he will be representing YOUR school (I'm assuming you attend Clemson) in the fall. I still believe SV doesnt have anyone in the middle that will be able to disrupt his play.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
He will be representing the redshirted freshman part of my team. And that is all politics anyways. If you play for a region team then you go to a good school no matter if you are good or not. And making a region team is how hard can your coach push you for the region coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
should be a good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the game could go into overtime but i believe wando will come out with the win

brace
brace
You're way off tiger. Making a region team is an impressive feat. Most kids don't even come close.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard